• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    Well folks I have found the official "Band aid" of INGO. And it comes in a metal box as well. I'm thinking group buy or maybe even contacting the manufacturer and seeing if we can get the INGO logo on these bad boys....Jason

Attachments

• bacon bandage.jpg
      bacon bandage.jpg
      9.8 KB · Views: 23

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Well folks I have found the official "Band aid" of INGO. And it comes in a metal box as well. I'm thinking group buy or maybe even contacting the manufacturer and seeing if we can get the INGO logo on these bad boys....Jason
    Look perfectly yummy to me:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    My only concern is Grandpa points so...
    MediBadge_Peanuts_BandAid_Bandage.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Funny thing is you were the first person I thought of when I saw the word Band-Aid. These need to be Rhino tested and approved to be declared the official Band-Aid of INGO.

This is how my face looks when I am surprised.

Rhino has turned into a Guinea pig.

Wait! People eat Guinea Pigs!!

Band-Aid, not tourniquet 

Hey, now! Let's be fair. None of my wholly self-inflicted lacerations have required a tourniquet. Israeli bandages handle those things without any trouble. And, emergency room people find them very interesting when youone applied to your wound if they have never seen such a thing. It helps divert the conversation away from embarrassing questions such as "How the Hell did that happen?"

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This is how my face looks when I am surprised.

Wait! People eat Guinea Pigs!!

Hey, now! Let's be fair. None of my wholly self-inflicted lacerations have required a tourniquet. Israeli bandages handle those things without any trouble. And, emergency room people find them very interesting when youone applied to your wound if they have never seen such a thing. It helps divert the conversation away from embarrassing questions such as "How the Hell did that happen?"

Seriously. Do they really ask you that?
    I figure by now they'd just greet you by name and a previously designated team would show up.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Seriously. Do they really ask you that?
    I figure by now they'd just greet you by name and a previously designated team would show up.

Hush, you!

When I cut my lower leg with the karambit, the RN who saw me initially did ask and did document how it happened, but she did think the IBD was cool. The MD who did the stitches saw my Fenix clipped to my shirt and then shared that he took knife classes at TDI with Greg Ellefritz, so less explanation was necessary.

Top Bottom