Official Bradis "Top Secret Project" Speculation thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wpmason

Plinker
    Feb 18, 2013
    So what's in the works? Guys involved, don't say anything, this is just for the rest of us to speculate and fantasize.

I think they'll be building shelves in Bradis II to accommodate an even bigger selection of surplus/tactical gear, or something like that. This my completely uneducated guess, I have absolutely no inside information.

What does everyone else think?:popcorn:

EDIT: I really thought I was putting this under the Bradis sub forum. My mistake, move if possible.

Last edited:

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    They have been expanding BIIs little by little. It was only a couple months ago they opened up the very back and put some more surplus stuff back there.

Myself? I vote for a pistol range and a covered walkway to be built between BI and BII

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Shooter521 and AllenM have been collaborating on the installation of Fenway's Vehicular Weapons Systems. :shady: :shady:

gto-interior21.jpg

wpmason

Plinker
    Feb 18, 2013
    Maybe a new website? :)

That's not a bad guess. Get ten guys to do some beta testing and offer feedback. Maybe it'll have semi-live inventory tracking to keep the phone from ringing off the hook. If nothing else, it'd keep the guys a bit less busy. I'd welcome something like that, but not as much as a range or even an enclosed path between the two shops.

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    They're bringing the gun show expierence into Bradis..... beef jerky, airsoft, tactical blowgun accessories and mall ninja equipment !!!

Maybe even tactical Homelite !!!

:popcorn:

SideArmed

Master
    Apr 22, 2011
    You fools. Don't you see. THIS is the big mystery. There was no "Secret Project" they just put that out there knowing that you all would start this thread and start giving them ideas on what to do.

Congratulations, you just offered Bradis free consultation services.

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    My guess?

Market Research.

Best way to decide if something might work, or be valuable is to find a random target segmentation group, which they did.

By finding random people that should allow the results not to be "skewed".

Only problem I see with this is since they posted there thread in their own sub forum it might skew the "test group".

My two cents, I could just be a business grad that thinks to much into things. LOL

Btw, the range idea would be epic!!

Indoor uspsa in the winter...oh my!!!!!

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I was hoping for Bradis III on the north-east side of Indy or better yet in Pendleton IN. So I could get a part time job to support my employee discount.

Or maybe bringing back the chainsaw and lawn equipment like it was when I ordered my win 9422m back in the 1980's. That would help with the empty space.

richardraw316

Master
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    You haven't been in lately, have you? He's still got the Beard, but it's nowhere near as epic as it was last year. It's like half the beard it used to be!

i was in a few days ago. it is trimmed, but i want to see it gone. i wonder what he looks like without it.

i Believe it would take ten people to hold him down while it get shaved.

Top Bottom