• ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I took a gamble on it TopDog. I knew that the P-01 fit my Tagua Glock 9/40 holster okay, but that holster didn't cover the slide completely and the gun would rub the little buttons on my jeans pockets. I'm glad this worked out as planned.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The P01 fits most leather G19 holsters pretty well. While I had a specific P01 holster on order from Kramer, I carried mine in my G19 holster and started to regret spending the money on the new holster after I found out how well it fit. They don't work in hard plastic holsters though like the Blackhawk Serpas.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. I changed the front litepipe to orange and it's much easier to pick up. I'll find out when it warms up and the wind settles down.

I don't know how you can have a pistol as nice as that and not run right out to shoot it immediately. I have zero strength in that area and as soon as a new pistol gets into my hands, I get the shakes until it's had 200 rounds put through it. I could never wait on weather for something that nice.

bobby knight

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 31, 2013
    Monticello
    I don't know how you can have a pistol as nice as that and not run right out to shoot it immediately. I have zero strength in that area and as soon as a new pistol gets into my hands, I get the shakes until it's had 200 rounds put through it. I could never wait on weather for something that nice.
    I guess I'm getting more patient with age. Maybe tomorrow.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Here are a couple that I don't think I've posted before. First is an all steel 75B Compact with rail, which is informally called an SP01 Compact. I picked that one up yesterday.

Next is my P07 in 9mm. This was BA's Wizard tuned gun and has one of the best triggers of any of my CZs.

Last up is my P01. I've posted this one before, but thought it worth posting again.

Top Bottom