• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Three nearly identical CZ 75 compacts. All are fully upgraded with Cajun Gun Works parts to include short reset, reach reduction, etc. The only differences are that the satin nickel has a stainless steel guide rod and the two on top have Meprolights while the one on the bottom has HiViz fiber optics. DA are around 6# and SA is around 3#.

IMG_0336_zps983a4176.jpg

natetheace

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Decatur, IN
    BA, You can stop posting pics of your collection any time now! I have kids and it's Christmas time you know!

I'll be posting pics of my Christmas present to myself here shortly!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I need to stop looking at this thread. I really want a gen 2 P-07. But I also really want an SP-01.

These photo threads have a way of costing me money.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    BA is letting me hold his CZ-97. He is trying to infect me with the CZickness. This evil plot may well be working as I am feeling weak and sweating with no thoughts of a 1911.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    BA is letting me hold his CZ-97. He is trying to infect me with the CZickness. This evil plot may well be working as I am feeling weak and sweating with no thoughts of a 1911.
    I believe the words your looking for is, " Seagoing, Salty Bastard!! But I too believe my next gun will be the CZ Rami. Bastard!!!!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Hahaha!

I believe the words your looking for is, " Seagoing, Salty Bastard!! But I too believe my next gun will be the CZ Rami. Bastard!!!!

:koolaid:

Get some!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Right now? Pumped full of antibiotics and decongestants, running on about 3 hours of sleep in the last 2 days and my head feels like a bongo drum. I have a cold and it sucks is the short answer.
    I hope it's not the same one that hit me and CM. lasted about 6 weeks. CM is still fighting it!! Hope ya feel better soon!!

Top Bottom