408.jpg

Supressed 9mm SBR

dboz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Greenwood
    I wanted to post pictures of my pride and joy.

IMG_0390.jpg

Springfield MC Operator
    S&A MSH/ Magwell
    EFK Firedragon Barrel
    Crimson Trace Laser Grips, custom Duracoat (I wanted the camo closer to black than to green, but I can deal with it)
    SWR HEMS II
    Ciener .22lr conversion, extended and threaded
    TAC 65

This my only completed Class III project. We are getting ready to buy a house so I am going to fight the urge to start another project for as long as I can :):

chuckp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Central IN
    Here are a couple of my self built SBR AK's. The Bulgarian at the time was waiting on a stamp and currently has a side folding stock on her.

picture.php

chuckp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Central IN
    Very Nice!!! My M92 is done, I just need to coat it with Brownells Teflon/Molly and put it back together. Should be on here soon!!

Thanks, I used Norrell moly resin on mine. It was my first AK and use of the molly resin so it is not my best applied finish. The Krink on the other hand is perfect. The M92 is one of the funnest AK's I have to shoot. What I want to do for my next one is a M92 with a Bulgarian side folding stock. That would be so comfortable to shoot.

chuck

Last edited:

chuckp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Central IN
    Well after viewing the photos here I did not find any DD's. Here is my 60mm. She really makes one giggle shooting it.

Chuck

picture.php

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Well after viewing the photos here I did not find any DD's. Here is my 60mm. She really makes one giggle shooting it.

Chuck

picture.php

Did I miss a range report on this one?! Really, where is it!
    :rockwoot:

chuckp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Central IN
    Did I miss a range report on this one?! Really, where is it!
    :rockwoot:

I did a form 1 DD for a 60mm Mortar. It Is a properly dimensioned tube unlike some that are sold as 60mm out there. I have a really good friend that guided me along the process. The photo I posted is a mortar competition that I competed in just after getting her finished a few years ago. We did not do so well since we had not time to make up much firing tables and still needed to experiment on powders. The photo that shooter521 posted is at my shooting range. Someday I want to shoot her a full mile. So far the best distance is 382 yards at 82.5 degrees of elevation. Its a pain to find that little hole. The earth kind of closes up a bit after the round enters her.

shooter521,

That round that we lost turned up on my table this last fall a bit rusty. I have to take the GF out to shoot it this spring if you want to come along. Got to get it done before the crops are planted.

curraheeguns,

I missed the subcal kit but I already have one. That is fun to set up a toy building and shoot at it with the shorts in the nose.

Chuck

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    what are you shooting out of the motar? obviously not live explosives

Dead explosives? :dunno: :):

chuckp will have to confirm, but I believe they were just inert/training dummies. IIRC, the propellant charge was poured into a primed 20ga shotgun hull, which was then inserted into the tail of the dummy round.

Top Bottom