DSC_2689.jpg

DSC_2685.jpg

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Put some wood grips and a flat MSH on my GSG1911 to better fit my tastes. Still need to dump the ambi safety or at least smoothout the left side of it a bit. Can't wait to get to a real range!

GunPics012-4.jpg

GunPics014-5.jpg

crow and coyote

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Old Northside
    I like that camo job you did on it. Just why not the upper as well? Also is that a 14.5"bbl?

Hey thanks. It's an 11.5" but for some reason the pic got slightly stretched out. The gun and rails were painted before it became an SBR. I put it together to make sure it works and I haven't gotten around to painting it. It might stay this way cause I kinda like the way it looks.

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    uzi_sup.jpg

Only our good friends over at SSNFA would be willing to wait around till 8:30PM the night before a vacation so I can pick up my new suppressors and not be tortured knowing they are waiting for me.... Biig props to him... anyone who is thinking of buying from this man, do it, you will NOT regret it for an instant.

Still have a few things to do to that gun, but its basically done (I just need a kick-butt name for it now)... can't wait to take it to the range. Nothing like having a can thats bigger than the gun...

Last edited:

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    IMG_0272.jpg

Zephyr XL on a Uramex/Colt M4. Put 500-800 rounds (was too much fun to stop to count) thru it today without a single problem, and couldn't stop grinning like an idiot the whole time. Why did no-one ever tell me suppressed shooting was so much fun?

Top Bottom