• Status
    Not open for further replies.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    OK, the date is officially set for the first ever INGO NFA Range Day. This will be happening on Sunday, August 10th 2008 at 2:00pm. At this time, I would like this to be open to any and all INGO members who have an interest in learning more about, and experiencing, NFA firearms. I intend to use this thread as an information outlet only. The shoot will be taking place at a private range owned by member lovemywoods, and it is located in Brown County just south of Morgantown. I'll post directions as the date nears. Please PM me with a tentative 'RSVP' and I'll put your name on the list. This is open to all INGO members!

Due to an overwhelming response to this event, and in the interest of safety, we are going to have to cap the guest list at 25 people. As of now, we are full at 25 confirmed shooters. There will also be an 'alternate' list. If you still want to come, please get your name on the 'alternate' list. This way if there are any cancellations, your name may still be added to the list of shooters.

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Now for the details...

• For all who wish to attend as a shooter/observer, I am going to require that eye and ear protection be worn 100% of the time.
    • There will be absolutely NO alcohol permitted during the shoot, and please do not imbibe beforehand. I know this sounds obvious, but it bears repeating.
    • Due to the cost of ammunition, this is going to have to be a BYOA (bring your own ammo) type of event. Look at the next post for ammo restrictions. Only 1 hard and fast rule here: No Reloads!
    • If you want to bring your spouse along, by all means, please do so!
    • If you have a child of reasonable age who would like to attend, they also are welcome, but I would suggest an age restriction of at least 15 years. You know your children better than I do, so please use your best judgement with this.
    • Keep your eye on this thread, as I will be updating it constantly

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    The 'Vendors'...

1. VUPDblue-Sendra M16 with available calibers of 5.56mm, 9mm, .22lr. Tactical Innovations 'Quest' .22lr suppressor. Gemtech Outback II .22lr suppressor. Advanced Armament 'Phantom 9' 9mm suppressor. AR15 suppressor hosts, Walther P22 suppressor host. -Any factory ammo is fine in my guns, wolf is ok in 5.56mm, and my .22 upper likes Federal Bulk the best. The Walther will cycle Remington Subsonics reliably too for ultimate quiet.
    2. Bigcraig-1) AR SBR 10.5" with AAC M4-2000 mod 06' -any factory ammo is fine.
      2) AR SBR 9mm with Trident9 suppressor. Any factory ammo is fine, but 147gr is subsonic.
      3) Ruger MKII 22/45 with Stratus suppressor. Any factory ammo is find but CCI SV is best.
      4) I can bring my adapters for my Trident so I can run it on a G17. Any factory ammo is fine.
    3. Shooter521- 1) SWD M-11/9 9mm SMG. Brass-case factory ammo only, please.
      2) Gemtech Outback .22LR suppressor with 22/45 host. Any standard-velocity .22 ammo is fine.
      3) Arsenal AK-105 5.45x39 SBR. Any 5.45 ammo is fine.
      4) AR 9mm SBR w/ 3-lug barrel. Any factory brass or steel case 9mm ammo is fine.
      5) LMT AR 5.56/.22LR SBR. Any factory ammo in either caliber is fine.

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    The INGO members...

All reservations for this shoot are full. Be sure to get on the list early for the next one!!!!

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Need a Ride?

If any of you guys need a ride to the shoot, or just want to save a little $$ on fuel, Esrice has room in his van for an additional 5 people. He is willing to meet up with some INGO folks at the Gander Mountain in Greenwood @ 1:00pm on the day of the shoot and you can all ride together. Also, if some of you all want to follow Esrice down, you should meet up with him at the above location and you can 'convoy' down to the shoot. If you want to get in on his carpool, PM me and I'll add your name to the list. Remember, he only has room for 5 extras and it'll be first come, first serve. I'll go by the time stamp on any PM for the list of riders.

If you want to join the 'caravan' to the shoot, PM esrice.

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    what about BYOG (bring your own guns)? or is this stricktly an "exotic" weapons shoot?

I think this needs to be limited to the guns that are already committed. With this many people attending, we need to be fairly organized and not have 100 guns at the line...

ETA: Think of this as more of a fun, yet educational class/outing. Besides, if we use all of our time shooting, how are we gonna socialize?! [lol]

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Bump...

...for a good time! I just wanted to keep this fresh on everyone's mind. I can't wait for the thing to happen!
    25 days and counting...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom