• Status
    Not open for further replies.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Just in time on Christmas eve... My secret Santa came through. I'm a BIG IU fan (even though my son go's to WKU) and this will be handy for the up coming Big10 season. Thank you secret Santa.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Just in time on Christmas eve... My secret Santa came through. I'm a BIG IU fan (even though my son go's to WKU) and this will be handy for the up coming Big10 season. Thank you secret Santa.

You're quite welcome. Keep an eye on the mailbox in the days following Christmas, there may be a little more to come. :shady:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Look what the horse sent the monkey!!
    The monkey is stoked!!

Thank you! :yesway:

SecretSanta2013_zpsf7bbe39d.jpg

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    And even with my birth-gem color! :yesway:
    You rock! From henceforth, I dub thee; ROCKing Horse!

Yeah fortunately for me there was a big birthday thread for you. I didn't have to go to extremes to figure out which stone to get :D I was told it wouldn't be there until Thursday but it's awesome that it came today

Glad you like it!

I got my stuff in the mail today too. I will post pics as soon as I can bathe these kids and convince them that Santa will NOT come until they go to sleep

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Yeah fortunately for me there was a big birthday thread for you. I didn't have to go to extremes to figure out which stone to get :D I was told it wouldn't be there until Thursday but it's awesome that it came today

Glad you like it!

I got my stuff in the mail today too. I will post pics as soon as I can bathe these kids and convince them that Santa will NOT come until they go to sleep

I told the kids that Satan will come at night to gift them brimstones

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    Ho. Ly. Cow! My "secret" Santa (Gluemanz28) rocks! he went above and beyond! to not only give me the coolest gift(s) but to make sure UPS got it here by Christmas! when we put our daughter to bed last night, I checked the front porch and there it was! I was thoroughly amazed and overjoyed!
    A very awesome long sleeve Glock shirt, a box of JHP .40 ammo, and 2 13rd Glock mags! (with +2 extensions on each)
    Wow. Just. Wow.
    Thank you Gluemanz28, God bless you and Merry Christmas!

(trying to post pic from my phone - having trouble - will post pic later)

Last edited:

BrinNutz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    SBN
    Sorry for the delay in posting pics.

Thanks Mrs. Evilwrench!!! I had left the house to head to the airport for a nine day vacation and met the mail lady on the way to the airport...Had to open it on in the truck on the way, so here's the pic as I'm not home yet.

All of the snacks we brought with us on the trip to eat during our flights, and the rest will be put to good use! Especially the boresnake! =)
    I've even got some sweet Bacon Duct Tape, and some camo Duct Tape!! Definitely getting some use outta that! An INGO sticker even made it in there I think!

Thanks again, and Merry Christmas.

IMG_20131219_110650_204.jpg

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Ho. Ly. Cow! My "secret" Santa (Gluemanz28) rocks! he went above and beyond! to not only give me the coolest gift(s) but to make sure UPS got it here by Christmas! when we put our daughter to bed last night, I checked the front porch and there it was! I was thoroughly amazed and overjoyed!
    A very awesome long sleeve Glock shirt, a box of JHP .40 ammo, and 2 13rd Glock mags! (with +2 extensions on each)
    Wow. Just. Wow.
    Thank you Gluemanz28, God bless you and Merry Christmas!

(trying to post pic from my phone - having trouble - will post pic later)

Glad you enjoyed it Tyler.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    To all involved,
    Thanks for doing this....participating and giving everyone a chance to share and make new friends. So many went the extra mile for their recipients. I see the need to step up my game next year.....:)

The best of the Holidays to you all......Merry Christmas.

Be safe,

-CM-

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    To all involved,
    Thanks for doing this....participating and giving everyone a chance to share and make new friends. So many went the extra mile for their recipients. I see the need to step up my game next year.....:)

The best of the Holidays to you all......Merry Christmas.

Be safe,

-CM-

Same to you CM! This was my second year and it really is a lot of fun. Some of my family and other friends think it's "interesting" that I participate in something like this with "strangers" on a gun forum.:)

I don't really consider a lot of you strangers though.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I'm super bummed that the company I ordered from never shipped even though everything was in stock and nearly two weeks early... and their canned email reply was basically, "take a number and get over it".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom