• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I'm super bummed that the company I ordered from never shipped even though everything was in stock and nearly two weeks early... and their canned email reply was basically, "take a number and get over it".

I signed up for the de-scrooge option I guess I will have to take up JetGirls slack :lmfao:

I know what you mean. I will be contacting Optics Planet today to complain about them shipping to me instead of Tyler. They offered free shipping so it allowed me to spend more on the gift instead of postage. Due to their mess up I had to turn around and pay shipping. It was worth it though as Tyler was one of the first people to Rep me and make me feel welcome when I first joined.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I signed up for the de-scrooge option I guess I will have to take up JetGirls slack :lmfao:

I know what you mean. I will be contacting Optics Planet today to complain about them shipping to me instead of Tyler. They offered free shipping so it allowed me to spend more on the gift instead of postage. Due to their mess up I had to turn around and pay shipping. It was worth it though as Tyler was one of the first people to Rep me and make me feel welcome when I first joined.
    It's coming, I'm sure... just not before the time I'd hoped.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Did anyone get Grinched? I think no so we must have done a good job this year.

Good Job INGO Secret Santas! :ingo: (except the horse who shoulda ordered earlier :):)

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The horse drew my name. Gift arrived Christmas Eve. All good.

The horse was actually under the impression that the gift would be there today. I thought about doing the overnight shipping option to have it get there Christmas Eve but decided against it. Now I'm glad. Apparently it would have been a waste of money since it arrived then anyway. :dunno:

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I spoke too soon; my gift was waiting on me when I got home tonight!

Htrailblazer got me an NRA "Got Ammo?" T-shirt and a couple of great morale patches. Thanks, dude! :ingo:

729199_L1

pork-eating-crusader.jpg

mm-patch010-forest.jpg

Last edited:

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    I believe I have received mine (my wife let me know I received a package today) but unfortunately I will not be home until Sunday morning to open it, so the anticipation continues to build

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    , and the gift I sent shows "delivered" but my recipient has not yet chimed in, despite being active on INGO since then. So... :dunno:
    :n00b: You were thanked a week ago...

Mine came today and I cant thank you enough Shooter521! This is AWESOME! I am so glad to be apart of INGO and all the great people. Merry Christmas everyone! :ingo:

20131218_175317_zpsf1f3234b.jpg

Noway Jose

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Woohoo! We're still celebrating Christmas in my household!

Thanks Steve! My girlfriend had never seen a firestarter before, was amazed by the sparking, and pretty much confiscated it. She also compliments you on your penmanship!

Well done :ingo:

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 23, 2010
    Converse Indiana
    Woohoo! We're still celebrating Christmas in my household!

Thanks Steve! My girlfriend had never seen a firestarter before, was amazed by the sparking, and pretty much confiscated it. She also compliments you on your penmanship!

Well done :ingo:
    Shave off some of that magnesium (the silver block the spark strip is on) and hit it with a spark and she will really be amazed! Glad ya liked your gifts!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom