• Status
    Not open for further replies.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    My recipient never said a word about getting his but I PMed him. Seems my email giftcard had been deleted as SPAM. He retrieved it from his trash though. I guess he's been busy so he never came back here to say he got it. I am thinking that anyone else who is still wondering if their gifts made it might PM the member too to see if this is the case with them as well.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I sent my recipient a copy/paste of the lovely email from the company basically saying, "you're right...we don't tell you if it's out of stock or backordered...and we got LOTS of catching up to do before we get to you!! So whatever whatever!"
    Nothing about "do you want to apply your $$ to something else?" or "do you want your $$ back?" or even, "Gee, here's some SWAG for your inconvenience." Nada.
    Just "you'll get it when you get it, so quiet down YOU."

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    I sent my recipient a copy/paste of the lovely email from the company basically saying, "you're right...we don't tell you if it's out of stock or backordered...and we got LOTS of catching up to do before we get to you!! So whatever whatever!"
    Nothing about "do you want to apply your $$ to something else?" or "do you want your $$ back?" or even, "Gee, here's some SWAG for your inconvenience." Nada.

What company is that JetGrl?

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    You know, if they'd have just had SOME kind of indicator that it wasn't available...I'd have just picked something else from the same site. They took payment, and sent a "thanks for your order" email and that was it.
    They wouldn't even have clued me in at all if I hadn't sent a few follow up inquiries requesting the order status.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    The Ruger Shop has online status of all their stock and were very nice to me when I called today to tell them I had ordered a wrong item. They went ahead and switched out the wrong thing for the right thing and thanked me to bot. I was on hold approximately 30 seconds before someone picked up. The only thing THEY messed up was no applying my discount code to my order. They don't have a box for these things, you put it into the "notes" and hope they see it, they didn't. Good thing I wrote it down too as it was a one time code given me for registering my new rifle, which also came with a free cheek pad.

What does all this mean? BUY RUGER! :rockwoot:

please continue to completely ignore my posts. :yesway:

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Finally got home tonight and was able to open my gift! I received a really cool bobble head John Wayne, a John Wayne Christmas ornament, and some John Wayne money!!! I will post pics tomorrow (if I can find my camera).

Not sure who to thank as I couldn't find a screen name with it, but whoever you were that was an awesome gift to receive and I Thank You!!!

Noway Jose

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Finally got home tonight and was able to open my gift! I received a really cool bobble head John Wayne, a John Wayne Christmas ornament, and some John Wayne money!!! I will post pics tomorrow (if I can find my camera).

Not sure who to thank as I couldn't find a screen name with it, but whoever you were that was an awesome gift to receive and I Thank You!!!

Guilty!

I hope these are all new items in your John Wayne collection. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your Family!

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    So I've sent them emails every week and called CS a few times, too.
    I got an email last night saying the order will be shipped early this week. So here's hoping!!!

Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    It is TRUE... JetGirl Rocks!!!

Santa no doubt got lost and took this cool gift to Paducah KY accidentally.

While there a bunch of folks must have Coonfingered the carton for weeks before forwarding it on to me.

But that's OK because what was inside inside was well worth waiting for and is the perfect gift for me!

Thanks Secret-"JetGirl Rocks"-Santa

View attachment 26100

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Just a follow up... Did anyone get Scrooged? If so please let us know, I'm sure I can get something to ya as a gift for your participation...

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    It is TRUE... JetGirl Rocks!!!

Santa no doubt got lost and took this cool gift to Paducah KY accidentally.

While there a bunch of folks must have Coonfingered the carton for weeks before forwarding it on to me.

But that's OK because what was inside inside was well worth waiting for and is the perfect gift for me!

Thanks Secret-"JetGirl Rocks"-Santa

View attachment 26100
    Merry Valentine's Day, GM. lol
    I can't believe they eff'd the shipping up so badly. Oh wait...I have all the emails...so yes, I can!!
    Glad you like it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom