• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    36,000 rounds isn't a "lot"?

Excluding 22 ammo, I probably haven't fired 36,000 rounds of ammo in my life! I know I haven't loaded that many. :)

But, I consider shooting pistols and AR's boring; I like benchrest shooting, with bug-hole groups as the goal. To each his own! :yesway:

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I will have about 20,000 done by March or April. Reloading is almost as much fun as shooting.

Long range shooting is fun but its not getting the training done for what matter most to me.

If everyone enjoyed the same thing the world would be a pretty boring place.

Happy shooting Broom :patriot:

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    REP'D! :)

I love reloading, too...but not the mass production stuff. Maybe someday I'll shoot a lot of pistol ammo, just to get a little better at it, but I doubt I'll ever compete or anything like that, so a thousand rounds will last me for years.

It's cool that you got a great deal on a volume of powder that suits your needs, though. It'll keep you happy reloading all winter and then you can shoot all summer! BOOM! :D

Dundee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    West Lafayette
    I wouldn't call reloading fun. I would call it, relaxing. Interesting / enjoyable in terms of dial up or tweaking my loads. What I'm able to do after reloading = FUN

Top Bottom