• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Browsing rural king yesterday looking for some transfer tank filters when I decided to step over to the gun counter. While looking at their inventory, I overheard a salesman attempting to sell a family a new AR-15. One of the selling features of this particular AR (I think it was a bushmaster patrolman) was the M16 full auto BCG. Apparently, it's 10 million times better than a standard ar bcg PLUS, if you ever wanted to make the gun full auto, it would be ready to do so unlike an ar15 bcg. So much fail, just thought I'd share. :scratch::abused::wallbash:

Also, I got the same comment from a famity friend as well. He bought his core 15 from the same rural king, and magically he believes it's the only ar on the market to have an M16 bcg. So just be aware ingo, all AR's sold by rural king in martinsville are apparently just civilian M16's

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    You should go back and tell him you overheard the conversation. Then ask him where they keep the tools needed to convert it to full auto.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    You should go back and tell him you overheard the conversation. Then ask him where they keep the tools needed to convert it to full auto.

Yep, this right here. Also ask about filing the firing pin down to make it work faster. Maybe he can enlighten you about Dremel Fluting.

1tv4ic.jpg

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Since when does Bushmaster use a M16 BCG? Always seem them use semi auto carriers.

Anyway, sounds like someone needs kicked in the twig and berries

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    So I should go to the Rural King in Martinsville to get my M16A1? Cool! Do they have any Phased Plasma Rifles in the 40 watt range?

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I'm not sure why but I actually find this really funny! I would have laughed out loud if I were there in person for this I think... However, I'm the same guy who had to cover his mouth to keep from yelling polo while some woman was apparently calling for a guy named Marco in walmart the other day.

bman1903

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    My buddy was offered the department managers job (knows nothing about firearms btw) over the firearm area in the fort wayne store, he was interested, untill he found out the pay.....I think they offered him $8.50/hour.....thats usually what you get for $8.50/hour.

possum_128

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Martinsville area
    My buddy was offered the department managers job (knows nothing about firearms btw) over the firearm area in the fort wayne store, he was interested, untill he found out the pay.....I think they offered him $8.50/hour.....thats usually what you get for $8.50/hour.

They must not pay as well up there. Not that it's well down here but it is way better that that.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I'm not sure why but I actually find this really funny! I would have laughed out loud if I were there in person for this I think... However, I'm the same guy who had to cover his mouth to keep from yelling polo while some woman was apparently calling for a guy named Marco in walmart the other day.

Lucky you. I just get punched in the arm by my wife. I cant resist.

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    i over heard one telling a man and his wife that you dont need to worry to much about locking your guns up until your kids are in the pre teen range. as long as its in some thing with some kind of lock. he also told them that he can leave his guns laying around loaded and his pre teens will absolutely not touch them no matter how long it lays there. (my first thought was, they never touch them until the one time they do and become a statistic)

Top Bottom