• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    We're seeing more birds on our place this year than ever before, that's great to see.

I saw a video posted on FB today, supposedly taken in SE Indiana of a tom breeding a hen. That's not great to see a month before season begins.

AndrewG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2016
    Brownsburg
    Saw about 30 in the HNF around Elkinsville yesterday! Honked the truck horn and they went scurrying off the road. Almost "accidently" ran one over.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    We're seeing more birds on our place this year than ever before, that's great to see.

I saw a video posted on FB today, supposedly taken in SE Indiana of a tom breeding a hen. That's not great to see a month before season begins.

Last weekend in Perry County (SW Indiana) there was some gobbling, some strutting and posturing but that was about it...I have been watching a flock of 28 the past couple of weekends from the front porch...Four Toms, a couple of jakes and the rest hens.....

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    I'm starting to see more and more rafters(proper term:)) of Turkeys out and about. There are no signs of them on my property yet though. Maybe some trail cams are needed.

Adrian8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    I used those decoys last year..have the jake and the hen....they look fantastic when in the field as they get a little bobbing action .....a big old gobbler thought so too....

Top Bottom