Oh, this is a bad idea. Clinton, Sanders and OBummer targets..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    When people believe they can violently attack me and my rights trying to go over my head and change the very foundation of the country, they're worse than Osama or any ISIS member. They belong on targets and toilet paper.

Easily the biggest threat to domestic security that exists on this planet.

I'm sure John Wilkes Booth employed the same logic.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    90   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    The point of target practice is to hit small targets. Therefore there is no market for targets of your mom...

Somebody's feeling the burn...

I approve of the targets. I think they're kind of tacky, even though I hate what the people depicted are doing to my country, but they also have a right to be put on a target. Shooting at a photo does not (at least yet) constitute criminal intent to harm those depicted. I made some UBL targets during my first post 9/11 deployment and we had a blast shooting them. Even shared them with a British unit. However, we really wished we were shooting the guy depicted at the time.

I even stand by the store owners right to say his place is a "no muslim zone." His business, his rules. Funny how business owners have the right to keep gun owners from carrying in their store against the 2nd amendment, but people with religious beliefs or even security concerns based on the religion of terrorists don't have the same right to choose their patrons...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The colonists hung effigies of tax collectors and political personalities.

We shouldn't desire to be anything like them crazy people.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

I approve of the targets. I think they're kind of tacky,
    even though I hate what the people depicted are doing to my country, but they also have a right to be put on a target. Shooting at a photo does not (at least yet) constitute criminal intent to harm those depicted. I made some UBL targets during my first post 9/11 deployment and we had a blast shooting them. Even shared them with a British unit. However, we really wished we were shooting the guy depicted at the time.

I even stand by the store owners right to say his place is a "no muslim zone." His business, his rules. Funny how business owners have the right to keep gun owners from carrying in their store against the 2nd amendment, but people with religious beliefs or even security concerns based on the religion of terrorists don't have the same right to choose their patrons...

You "approve" or you "support the right?"

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I notice that often on INGO when somebody disapproves of something somebody else jumps on them for wanting to make it illegal when that was never stated or implied. Is there a name for this fallacy?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I notice that often on INGO when somebody disapproves of something somebody else jumps on them for wanting to make it illegal when that was never stated or implied. Is there a name for this fallacy?

It's a version of the Strawman with bits of the "Black and White" mixed in.

I think it's time for a new formal, logical fallacy: "No True Ingotarian".

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis

I approve of the targets. I think they're kind of tacky, even though I hate what the people depicted are doing to my country, but they also have a right to be put on a target. Shooting at a photo does not (at least yet) constitute criminal intent to harm those depicted. I made some UBL targets during my first post 9/11 deployment and we had a blast shooting them. Even shared them with a British unit. However, we really wished we were shooting the guy depicted at the time.

They have the right, that doesn't mean you should stand beside them and defend their practices, which are patently un American (discrimination based on religion)

Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis

It'd fall under false dichotomy - implying that there are only two possibilities.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The colonists hung effigies of tax collectors and political personalities.

We shouldn't desire to be anything like them crazy people.

They also tarred and feathered them, some things we can leave in the past.

There are some other things we should leave in the past (say, first have of the 20th century) as well.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    "proper behavior" is one of those meaningless terms favored by churches and governments. Ask a Southern Baptist what "proper behavior" is. Then go ask a Muslim what "proper behavior" is. Meaningless.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    "proper behavior" is one of those meaningless terms favored by churches and governments. Ask a Southern Baptist what "proper behavior" is. Then go ask a Muslim what "proper behavior" is. Meaningless.

Hey slow down on Southern Baptists, unless you want to be smothered in boiled peanuts and okra.

Top Bottom