• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I like the thinking that there should be a uniform set of laws in place. Hopefully it goes a long way to avoid confusion when traveling from one town to the next. Sounds like someone in Ohio might actually get it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    that's because the mobsters that were running cleveland and cuyahoga county got voted out and will be serving prison time very soon.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Always good to hear about rights being upheld. I was unaware there ever was an "assault weapons" ban in cleveland or the registration.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I was living in Toledo during their attempt at handgun registration. Failed miserably. They did retaliate with the magazine capacity ban (no high caps sold to or in Toledo). A good gunshop JUST outside of the Toledo incorporation made a killing selling magazines. :yesway: Ohio has some stupid politicians that still think they outweight the sportsman and common sense people in their state. Unfortunately, Ohio was also rife with the "say what they want to get in", coupled with the large cities taking up all the vote (sort of like Chicago and Illinois). Dayton wasn't terrible, but everyone was still harassed by the registration requirement by the city. LOTS of lawsuits filed by people and the preemption. If I remember right, it was relatively tidy business for any barristers in Dayton! :D

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Top Bottom