• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Unfortunately it will have the opposite effect here at home. Lower gas prices means happiness for many and all will be forgiven for the politicians on the ballot in a few weeks. Coincidence? I'm suspicious.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Unfortunately it will have the opposite effect here at home. Lower gas prices means happiness for many and all will be forgiven for the politicians on the ballot in a few weeks. Coincidence? I'm suspicious.

No coincidence at all. The powers that be do this around election time all the time and the :sheep: are too **** to remember it! :faint:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Price keeps going down here. Nice time to prep. I need to go fill my jerry cans. $2.93/gallon at the Co-Op, and they use 100% American sourced oil for their fuels.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    most important elections in history? Coincidence? no way.

Apparently every election is the most important in history.

I've been trying to discern whether gas going down is to put a noose around Russia, or to benefit those in office, or all of the above.

Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    or Saudi Arabia produced an extra million barrels per day for the month of september to drive prices down.... and every other oil producing country will now cut back production to drive the prices back up... it will probably settle even higher than it was before the glut of extra crude hit the market...

Bowman78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    Camby
    You all realize that gas at $4 a gallon is still a good price after adjustment for inflation right?? I know it doesn't fit the current agenda but just sayn..

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    If you wanna see something thought provoking, take a gas price from the 1920s, when cars first became commonplace, and adjust it for inflation to today's dollars. Then french and British prices make a little more sense.

Top Bottom