• ...and so much more!
  • Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Ok now I think I am addicted Wednesday I got my Beretta M9, Thursday I picked up my H&K P2000, and now as of yesterday *Friday* I got a NAA Guardian 380.

Decided I wanted to get something super small, smaller then my Glock 26 for pocket carry and possibly as a back up pocket gun to whatever else I am carrying. So far I am really impressed with it, the trigger is heavier obviously being a DAO but it's not that bad and kinda reminds me of the trigger on my H&K but being a lot heavier.

I however will say I really can't emphasize enough that I like the feel and weight of this mousegun, I have fired a S&W bodyguard 380 and it feels like a nice gun, but I didn't like it's ultra light weight due to the polymer frame and it made it a pain to shoot.

So without further adieu! Meet my NAA 380 Guardian!!:D

382647_10150905496480596_667380595_21285112_260877421_n.jpg

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Thanks guys! :D I feel pretty pleased with my recent purchases, and I can already tell this 380 is gonna be really handy come summer time! Anyone have any good recommendations for a good pocket holster, ankle holster, and inside the waistband holsters that will fit the Guardian? :D

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Does your wife know? Any time I've brought home something like that she gets all indignant.

Last time it was, "What? Another mouth to feed?"

They're way cheaper than babies, baby.

fastwally

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Peru
    Congrats on the guns, and as the saying goes...........It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to ask permission. :)

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Does your wife know? Any time I've brought home something like that she gets all indignant.

Last time it was, "What? Another mouth to feed?"

They're way cheaper than babies, baby.

You know that She does NOT know?? Why else would he have to take the pic. in the bathroom---OR---Is he doing something strange with it in there???Bill.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    Congratulations, i know the feeling, Thursday i picked up a Glock 19-3rd Gen with night sights, Friday i came home with a Glock 26-3rd Gen and a AR with a 20" bull barrel, and 1500 rounds of .22lr. I walked into the house and said sorry honey but i couldn't help it. She is cool with it as long as i get a good deal, i keep telling her they are investments, and she keeps going along with it.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I know the feeling. I bought my first handgun in June of this year. Now I have seven and already have an idea of what my next three will be. Is there a 12 step program for this?

Top Bottom