Ok, fess up. Who gets naked when you poop?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    srpLgsJ.gif

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    "General off-topic NON-FIREARMS related discussion goes here! PS: No Politics!"

Aside from this area I'm pretty sure that we still have plenty of firearms related discussion.

But how do you make it out of the Break Room? I keep trying but there is always more s**t to read about!

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    One of my duties as team leader at my old job, was to fill in for folks that needed a potty break. One guy always took forever to get back. Finally , after a discussion about the length of his absence from the line, he explained. Yep. Number 1 or number 2, he stripped down to his socks and used the stall. Apparently his mom made him do this as a child, to ensure he didn't get anything on his clothes.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    None of these mental issues would have survived a high adventure boy scout outing let alone the military...they would all have been sorted out on the first deployment, and section 8'd.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Some of those "people of Walmart" pictures I've seen, I doubt you'd raise any eyebrows if you stripped down and pinched one off in the aisle.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    My boss has a young daughter (about 3 I think) who exclaimed the other day, "Daddy, I pooped real fast. I'm a genius!" He did not know what that means nor do I.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    My boss has a young daughter (about 3 I think) who exclaimed the other day, "Daddy, I pooped real fast. I'm a genius!" He did not know what that means nor do I.
    Are you implying she’s not a genius? If so, then shame on you sir...shame on you.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Next 1500 we need someone to go around and ask for recommendations for a poop knife.

Strange thought of the day, is there blood on Rhino's poop knife? :stickpoke:

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    Interesting read. Next time my kids say Dad you're weird, I'm going to show them this thread. I drop my pants to my ankles, off the floor especially in public restroom, and slightly pull up the shirt so that it doesnt get in the way. I've never heard of people striping to poo....that is different. Since we went here, I do have a slight phobia of public toilets if I have to sit, gives me the willies. I have to line the seat too. I've seen guys get their poop in places I dont know how they got it there, and sometimes there are stains on the back of the seat. WTF. eeeewwwww.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Interesting read. Next time my kids say Dad you're weird, I'm going to show them this thread. I drop my pants to my ankles, off the floor especially in public restroom, and slightly pull up the shirt so that it doesnt get in the way. I've never heard of people striping to poo....that is different. Since we went here, I do have a slight phobia of public toilets if I have to sit, gives me the willies. I have to line the seat too. I've seen guys get their poop in places I dont know how they got it there, and sometimes there are stains on the back of the seat. WTF. eeeewwwww.

Some of ingo will crucify for the pants at ankles method, though I am not among them.

Top Bottom