• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • manygunsmike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Cedar Lake Indiana
    Got a call back from a Hooters girl or any other waitress after leaving their phone number? I got the idea from another thread on here and was just wondering because I admit I have tried but I have never gotten a call back ever!

manygunsmike

GlockFox

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Naptown
    Not a Hooters girl but.....I got a call back from a hostess at a strip club in Florida while I was in the military (hostesses are the girls that bring drinks and stuff, they don't take off their clothes and dance at the club). Anyway, long story short the night we were supposed to go out on a date I stood her up and instead went out with my future wife (currently my wife). Good things come to those who least expect it.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I told a waitress at a steak and shake in Ohio which hotel I was staying in and she showed up later that evening. I actually made the 2 hour drive a few times after that to go see her. I'm glad I have an awesome wife now, but I had some good times when I was single!:rockwoot:

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I can't even get my wife to call me back let alone some waitress.
    Although did talk a waitress in to letting me and a buddy spend the night at her place during one of the "US" festivals in California once.
    But that was like 1983 :)

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    Once, but it was my friends who left my number on the table (it was at my seat, so she thought I left it for her). She called my cell while I was out of town visiting my girlfriend's parents (now my in-laws). Well that was an awkward call; she was being super flirty and I had no idea who she was and didn't even remember her being our server.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I have a funny story.
    So one night a couple friends and I decided to eat at Wagon Master in Leesville Louisiana. There were six of us and we proceeded to get horrible service, we couldn't get drinks filled, food came out cold, got sent back and got lost, new food came out we ate. We get our tickets one guy writes on it "the service here made me want to hang myself" with no tip. One guy of course puts his phone number on it. She calls it after we leave and proceeds to chew us out for a crappy tip. I of course grab the phone tell her to F-off and hang up. She then proceeds to send angry and vulgar texts to this guy for the next 90 minutes. So we go back to the restaurant to talk to the manager. Long story short we got her fired. After a few weeks I see the waitress in the barracks with the guy that left his number. Fast forward two years this guy ends up going through a MESSY divorce with this crazy B after she tried to get him booted out of the army by planting drugs in his barracks room while they were split up.

Sometimes waitresses be crazy.

Top Bottom