• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    So i could then say Hi Welcome I come for the classified whilst eating bacon?

What is with the obsession with bacon? I mean there are hundreds of posts just about bacon... Dont get me wrong bacon is ok but seriously who eats biscuits with bacon gravy?? Sausage is where it is at...

You....

Tell you the truth.....now keep it secret......I really cant stand bacon that much. :whistle: I'm a ham person.:wrongdoor:

You....

I believe sausage will "pass" being that it is from the same animal.

And you....

All traitors. To the gallows with you! :xmad: You are no longer bonifide gun owners. Hatin on tha bacon. SHAME ON YOU!

RW, not being a smart-mouth to ya, but dude... it's in the FAQ. The FAQ you're supposed to read.

I'm not calling you out. I'm really not. Just pointing out that there are very, very few INGO questions that I don't think can be answered by the FAQ.

For the newbies, read the FAQ! (Yes, we do have one!)

BTW, RC, You're posts have been pretty much "quality posts" from what I have seen in the different threads, just in case you were wondering.

There is no FAQ. The FAQ is a myth. Don't listen to them. FAQ the FAQ. :D

With all the PW'ing going on in this thread, my only concern is that Savage Eagle is going to hear about it and carpet bomb us. :D

Awww crap, you just mentioned his name.
    Don't say it two more times or he will appear!
    :laugh:

Savage Eagle, Savage Eagle:D

I'm sorry. Did someone call my name? Here I am! Here in all my PWing glory.

I guess I could have split this up.... :scratch:

Rep to you! I LOVE turkey bacon!!! You go Joe! I knew you were smart!

TRAITOR!!!! It's not bacon unless it comes from a PIG!!!!! TO THE GALLOWS WITH YOU!!!!

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    I agree. Our classifieds area is such a strong feature of INGO that it kills me to see people whore it out. In an ideal world, people would just follow the rules, but they don't. They do everything they can to get around them, in fact. Apparently "free" isn't good enough and they feel like they are owed even more.

I'd like to get rid of the post-count requirement completely but I've seen first hand what would happen.

I agree. The classifieds are a strong feature. I joined INGO as the result of an invitation from an INGO member. I had a gun listed on GT. He pm'd me and said I should list on INGO. So I joined INGO. At that time I needed 10 posts to use the classifieds. I admit I posted some one liners to get me there. The next time I listed a gun I needed 50 to either list or respond to a classified thread. I was a little put off at the whole thing. My initial experience with INGO was a little rocky. I got in trouble from the MODS a few times. I am happy to say I got over it and really enjoy the INGO site. I now understand the purpose of the rules. I like to think I am a viable member. However, aside from this post a lot of my posts will be one liners. I usually use just enough words to make my point. Thanks for providing a good place for us Hoosier gun enthusiasts.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    You....

You....

And you....

All traitors. To the gallows with you! :xmad: You are no longer bonifide gun owners. Hatin on tha bacon. SHAME ON YOU!

There is no FAQ. The FAQ is a myth. Don't listen to them. FAQ the FAQ. :D

I'm sorry. Did someone call my name? Here I am! Here in all my PWing glory.

I guess I could have split this up.... :scratch:

TRAITOR!!!! It's not bacon unless it comes from a PIG!!!!! TO THE GALLOWS WITH YOU!!!!

SE, Neg Rep to you Sir! You're falling down a little here; you could have had about 6 different posts here!! :rockwoot:

Digital_photog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    bacon.jpg

mmmmmmm Bacon :D

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Oh, believe me, it costs US plenty! Sleep, productive time at work, the respect of other members, our sanity... :):

Can you hear that???

It is the world's smallest Violin playing just for you...

Would you like some cheese to go with your whine??

I wouldn't volunteer to be a mod here if you payed me!!!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Hopefully, we've managed to answer all of [strike]ArmyMP's[/strike] (oops, I mean reconwayne's) questions in this thread before he got banned again. Seriously, why you'd keep coming back when you know you're not welcome is beyond me. That's what, 30 accounts? 35? How do you even keep track of them all?

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hopefully, we've managed to answer all of [strike]ArmyMP's[/strike] (oops, I mean reconwayne's) questions in this thread before he got banned again. Seriously, why you'd keep coming back when you know you're not welcome is beyond me. That's what, 30 accounts? 35? How do you even keep track of them all?

LOL, Seriously?

Scutter, you are good!:rockwoot:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I'm gonna go ahead and requote here, just so everyone else is in on it too.

Why because you are a Dick? cant take someone else having a different opinion of you... Kinda Sad........ No wonder HGC got a better turnout from the 1500 than you did.... maybe if you treated people with a little more respect things would go your way. Sorry to say. But ya just cant get rid of me can you? sucks to be you....

And actually im upwards or 55 accounts now and about 1/2 that is still active...

HGC is Hoosier Gun Club, by the way.

Top Bottom