• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So what are you saying? You don't carry a sword with you when you are out? Hahaha... And you admitted it in front of all the guys.... Wow... That's just crazy talk... Right guys? Right?

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    mancard.jpg

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I'm sickened by the candid nature and ribbing: These CANADIAN geese are coming here, having anchor babies, taking jobs away from AMERICAN geese. This is a real problem and should be handled by immigration. I propose we write our senators and representatives and have them put a bill into motion to build a net on the Canadian/American border to prevent them from illegally immigrating into our country!!!11!!1!

:D

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    When we were little kids, 5 to 8, my brothers and I took great delight in herding the Canada geese away from my grandpa's garden. We used the little bats that the Cinnicnatti Reds used to give away at some games. My youngest brother, 5 at the time, decided to chase them solo one day. He picked a fight with a big gander and lost badly. That thing knocked him down, bit him, beat him with it's wings, and chased him right up to the sliding door. He was just wearing a pair of shorts at the time and was bloody and bruised from head to toe. It was awesome.:D

Looking back, we should have alerted an adult to his predicament, but we were too busy rolling on the floor laughing.

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    I'm sickened by the candid nature and ribbing: These CANADIAN geese are coming here, having anchor babies, taking jobs away from AMERICAN geese. This is a real problem and should be handled by immigration. I propose we write our senators and representatives and have them put a bill into motion to build a net on the Canadian/American border to prevent them from illegally immigrating into our country!!!11!!1!

:D

HAHAHAH!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Odds are Plainfield PD wouldn't have arrested you. They probably would have laughed, notified DNR, and if they had issue with it, they'd contact you.

mensajess

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Greenwood
    I saw the whole thing your honor. The goose in question started the fight, he was armed with a knife. And this brave citizen was just defending himself.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yesterday I had the opportunity to eliminate one of these fowl denizens of our communities.

I was in a parking lot near the corner of 71st and Georgetown. As I was slowly crossing in my truck, and exceptionally stupid goose walked in front of me. I slowed to a stop and the damn thing just stood there, close enough to my truck that it could have bit the bumper. No fear, no intelligence.

I wanted to just goose the gas and serve humanity and the planet at the same time, but I backed down.

rhino out!

BrewerGeorge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Plainfield
    Odds are Plainfield PD wouldn't have arrested you. They probably would have laughed, notified DNR, and if they had issue with it, they'd contact you.

I dunno, that's pretty crowded territory over near Carmike. Only to the southeast is there anything close to clear range; the rest is Metropolis, apartments, restaurants and even a fricking playground. PPD are cool, but I'm guessing you'd get a pretty stern lecture, at least.

IMO, geese respond very well to being treated like a kickball. Alternately, grab that head they stick out so obligingly and whip it like you're trying to get a kink across the yard out of a garden hose. :D

rbMPSH12

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    When we were little kids, 5 to 8, my brothers and I took great delight in herding the Canada geese away from my grandpa's garden. We used the little bats that the Cinnicnatti Reds used to give away at some games. My youngest brother, 5 at the time, decided to chase them solo one day. He picked a fight with a big gander and lost badly. That thing knocked him down, bit him, beat him with it's wings, and chased him right up to the sliding door. He was just wearing a pair of shorts at the time and was bloody and bruised from head to toe. It was awesome.:D

Looking back, we should have alerted an adult to his predicament, but we were too busy rolling on the floor laughing.

Those bats were awesome! However, I was swinging it one time in the house as a kid and it slipped out and put a hole in the wall.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    No body on INGO is harrassing any geese and especially not touching them.

Of course not!

But, let's just say . . . hypothetically . . . that a vehicle that is clearly not a 2002 Chevrolet Silverado . . . were to in some way make incidental contact with one of the aforementioned birds through no fault of the driver, mind you, and then the goose which only exists in the example were to experience some sort of hypothetical injury which results in a species population reduction?

rhino out!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    But, let's just say . . . hypothetically . . . that a vehicle that is clearly not a 2002 Chevrolet Silverado . . . were to in some way make incidental contact with one of the aforementioned birds through no fault of the driver, mind you, and then the goose which only exists in the example were to experience some sort of hypothetical injury which results in a species population reduction?

We'll demand trial by jury!

Driver gets 60-day sentence for hitting ducks in Indiana » News and Tribune

Top Bottom