• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

INGrandad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    been a member for several weeks but have never posted. Northeast corner of the state, been shooting handguns since I turned 21 back in... Oh, it was a while ago.

INGrandad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    But there's some restrictions here if you don't have xx many posts so I thought I'd try to get that over with. There's so much knowledge here that I have very little to offer, but I do enjoy the reading. Nice job folks.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    But there's some restrictions here if you don't have xx many posts so I thought I'd try to get that over with.

Just make sure you read all the rules and reasoning so you don't find yourself violating them and having your posts disappear.

Welcome to INGO! :ingo:

INGrandad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Got an old Python I bought back in '76 I guess it was. That hogleg was my carry piece for a long time. Let my CCL lapse back in the 80's and never really felt compelled to renew until recently. I look around and realize that this is not the world I grew up in. Re-upped last fall, beat the rush for the most part.

INGrandad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Got a good lead from this site, got a son in Indy, we've made some purchases from Profire. First class service, thanks guys.

And thanks for the welcomes. Seriously, I guess I've checked in at least once a day since I've joined. What finally got me to post is viewing the photos, I may be in the market for an EMP 9 if I can find one at a fair price. This is one of the places I've been watching for a while.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    But there's some restrictions here if you don't have xx many posts so I thought I'd try to get that over with. There's so much knowledge here that I have very little to offer, but I do enjoy the reading. Nice job folks.

KNOWLEDGE ... that never kept me from posting. :):

From Sullivan Co., Welcome ot INGO!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom