• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tetter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    United States

This.https://nashville.craigslist.org/se...0&nearbyArea=231&nearbyArea=377&auto_make_mod . I think you are looking for a needle in a haystack sorry to say. I go South,take a little vacation and bring something home every 2-3 years. Good luck on your hunt.

Do you want to bring this one home for me, 1DOWN,4UP? I need a someone to haul it.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I'll give a like-new Ruger mini-14 to anyone who will transport this from GA for me.
    Tempting enough for me to do the math on it. About $400 in gas and 16 hours non stop driving. I'll have to take a rain check.

For the $5k and the mini 14, I could just about put you in a Lethal Weapon truck. You never know when your gonna have to pull down a beach house.

tetter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    United States
    Tempting enough for me to do the math on it. About $400 in gas and 16 hours non stop driving. I'll have to take a rain check.

For the $5k and the mini 14, I could just about put you in a Lethal Weapon truck. You never know when your gonna have to pull down a beach house.

Definitely not a generous enough offer to make a special trip, but if someone was headed that way for another reason it would be worth their effort. The Lethal Weapon truck is what I would be getting if people here can convince me that I don't need airbags. This truck has airbags (regardless of their value). And I agree with the beach house part. I hope I don't get in a bind and regret this.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Definitely not a generous enough offer to make a special trip, but if someone was headed that way for another reason it would be worth their effort. The Lethal Weapon truck is what I would be getting if people here can convince me that I don't need airbags. This truck has airbags (regardless of their value). And I agree with the beach house part. I hope I don't get in a bind and regret this.

I just drove through there about 2am, could have snagged it for you.

Top Bottom