Old National Bank in Portland Robbed today.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Muddy_Ford

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    Hartford City
    :draw: Today @ 2:10pm somebody called in a bomb threat to the Jay County High School. Which of course draws all law enforcement in the areas attention. Then his partner proceeds to rob the bank. The bank robbery was called in about 2:30pm. He then runs through my neighborhood to get away.

I'll say this though.... There was a lot of forethought involved in this. There was a tremendous amount of Law Enforcement looking for him, so I am sure it is only a matter of time before he is caught. As I believe, though I haven't been told for certain they know his identity.

On a side note. At least I won't have to listen to my wife complaining about me carrying my gun all the time. :rockwoot:

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Perhaps a sign like this would have worked a bit better???

NothingInside.jpg

KPierce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Jeffersonville
    It seems from the article linked that the whole little rats nest was cleaned out. Good riddance I say. Though to be honest, it wouldn't surprise me to see them all back out on the street a lot sooner than they need to be.

Muddy_Ford

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    Hartford City
    It seems from the article linked that the whole little rats nest was cleaned out. Good riddance I say. Though to be honest, it wouldn't surprise me to see them all back out on the street a lot sooner than they need to be.

:rockwoot: On the good riddance.

Me neither... Especially since he has already done time for 4 years. Seems to indicate to me he has some reluctance to learn his lessons. Not sure though, since additional charges are still pending. I am sure he will get charged with the "making terroristic threats" charge too, among the others.

Top Bottom