Not open for further replies.

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    Hello to all of INGO. I am so happy I found this forum. I am looking forward to learning quite a bit, here, and hoping I have something of value to contribute.

My name is Tom, 65 y.o. and married w/2 adult children. My home is in Osceola (just east of Mishawaka). I am a US Army veteran of 9 years ('74-'83). I am a registered nurse, currently working at Elkhart General Hospital in the CardioVascular Recovery unit. Good work, if you can get it. My shooting hobbies run in two directions. I primarily shoot handguns, kept a CCW permit when they were required, and maintain a lifetime permit now that they are not required. My range time is mix of 9mm (Sig P320 full-size/Sig P365), 45 acp (Glock 21), and 32 acp (Keltek P32). I recently bought a Browning Buckmark because my 13 y.o. grandson can go through several hundred rounds in an afternoon. The other part of my shooting is done with Canon cameras. I guess I am a collector, of sorts. If memory serves (it often does not), I currently own 3 digital Canon cameras of recent vintage, and several fully-functional 35mm film cameras of varying age. Some shooters take their successes to the taxidermist. I take mine to Walmart... for printing. I estimate there are 200 of my photos framed and hanging in my house. I take 'em, my wife decides what goes up where at what size.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    @Bassat Welcome from Boone county.

Thank you for your service!

There is a pictures of the outdoors thread which is fairly active. Feel free to drop some of your non-firearm related shooting in that thread.

Props on the Browning buckmark. Great gun, and an excellent tool to teach a young one pistol marksmanship.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Hello to all of INGO. I am so happy I found this forum. I am looking forward to learning quite a bit, here, and hoping I have something of value to contribute.

My name is Tom, 65 y.o. and married w/2 adult children. My home is in Osceola (just east of Mishawaka). I am a US Army veteran of 9 years ('74-'83). I am a registered nurse, currently working at Elkhart General Hospital in the CardioVascular Recovery unit. Good work, if you can get it. My shooting hobbies run in two directions. I primarily shoot handguns, kept a CCW permit when they were required, and maintain a lifetime permit now that they are not required. My range time is mix of 9mm (Sig P320 full-size/Sig P365), 45 acp (Glock 21), and 32 acp (Keltek P32). I recently bought a Browning Buckmark because my 13 y.o. grandson can go through several hundred rounds in an afternoon. The other part of my shooting is done with Canon cameras. I guess I am a collector, of sorts. If memory serves (it often does not), I currently own 3 digital Canon cameras of recent vintage, and several fully-functional 35mm film cameras of varying age. Some shooters take their successes to the taxidermist. I take mine to Walmart... for printing. I estimate there are 200 of my photos framed and hanging in my house. I take 'em, my wife decides what goes up where at what size.
    Welcome, some other good photographers in here, @MindfulMan comes to mind.

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Gotta say the title thru me off a bit, not what I was thinking.
    Hello and welcome, great first post.

Another old guy. :oldwise: :welcome:

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Welcome neighbor! (Probably more literal than when I say that to others)

I plan on being at the SJCRC a bit more this year. Maybe we'll bump into each other.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Welcome from the bottom of the state!! I used to be into photography, did it in the USAF 81-86, not just shoot guns....this is a great forum, lots of great people to learn from, and useful info on here too!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom