• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Truckman68

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    NWI
    Hello, I was going thru a bag of old tobacco tins that I got at the flea market. Mostly Velvet and Prince Albert but there was one Kentucky Club that still has the pouch of tobacco in it unopened. It still has a tax stamp on the pouch that says act of Feb 26 1926 series 120. I don't know how to date it but I think that the date is when the revenue act was passed. I enjoy smoking a pipe but am definitely not a enthusiast . Does anyone else have any thoughts on this? I will try to load a picture.

Truckman68

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    NWI
    Thanks, I thought they wouldn't allow tobacco to be sold on there but you're right. It's not worth much, I am unsure if I should try and rehydrate it or just throw it out and sVe the tin. I have been trying to figure out what to do with them. I may make a couple of harmonica microphones but there has to be something else. Maybe good for making little cleaning kits. Lol

kramer5702

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 16, 2015
    Modoc
    No real rehydrating with it...it's probably close to dust by now lol. I personally love the look and character the old tobacco products had, nothing harmful and you have more fun more money and more women when you smoke hahaha

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    scottrodgers87
    Top Bottom