• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    I am sure there are some out there that are always looking for parts, either original or reproduction, for some old family relic or a new acquisition just like I do all the time.

Are you tired of seeing where Numrich and other suppliers have virtually everything you would want marked 'notify me when back in stock'?

Well, I came across a place called 'S&S Firearms' in Glendale, New York that has offerings for all the old war horses (revolutionary to WWII) and the knowledge of which parts cross over to what. Yes, they often have original parts 'out of stock' but I have yet to find a reproduction part I need that wasn't available.

It is like a breath of fresh air! Disclaimer time, I am in no way related to or a representative of S&S just a satisfied customer but this guy has become my 'go to guy' when part hunting.

I always have the anxiety of 'is it is the right part' trying to operate over the net. I simply gave him a call and asked if the lock screws from an 1816 flintlock will work on one converted to percussion and he instantly answered this cold question correctly without having to put me on hold or consult a book.

I couldn't let you guys continue to suffer, I had to tell you about my new favorite fishing spot...

Top Bottom