• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    This thread is 4 pages and no one is screaming "Traitors!" at Olympic?

INGO has lost its Lunatic Fringe, or is really bad at history (well, there is AND).

I was wondering about that. IIRC it was Oly that brought out a 7.62x39 pistol years ago that started the ball rolling for the surplus ammo to be banned from import since it was considered "AP" handgun ammo then. I think they were asked by many sources to hold off or not release it because they knew it was going to cause this. Oly response was to pound sand and they did it anyway, sales were a failure and surplus ammo imports stopped.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I was wondering about that. IIRC it was Oly that brought out a 7.62x39 pistol years ago that started the ball rolling for the surplus ammo to be banned from import since it was considered "AP" handgun ammo then. I think they were asked by many sources to hold off or not release it because they knew it was going to cause this. Oly response was to pound sand and they did it anyway, sales were a failure and surplus ammo imports stopped.

Just wait until INGO finds out that Olympic Arms was a sock puppet for ATF. I am sure there will be plenty of outrage . . . lol, ok, some jokes I just do for me.

Selective Outrage, thy name is INGO.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Its not like the federales ever take over an illegal (or legal) operation, run it for awhile to find out who's participating. I mean, that never happens.

;)

Top Bottom