OMG! What did you do during the great INGO outage?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Bookface? Next thing you'll be claiming there's a place where we can find answers to questions that are asked frequently. I fixed the brakes on the Cadillac enough it could be driven, went up and had the Exposition or whatever it is towed back here, then went and bought an alternator for it. The autozone guy actually asked if was a car flipper. No, they're just all breaking now. 502: Bad Gateway. Bad gateway, BAD! (smack on nose with rolled up newspaper)

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Perfected the Double Rubber Bullet Bolo round to be sent to Ferguson

attachment.php

What a dumbass... Everyone knows rubber bullets look like this:

Micro%20Darts%20Proper%20Size.jpg

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    OooooOooh and that [bad word] alternator was $200. I think the last one I had done professionally was $234. I shudder to think what the labor would cost me.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I devised a carefully crafted conspiracy theory about how the PTB had taken INGO down so firmly that it was never coming back.

Then it came back…

And I had to shred then burn that conspiracy theory.

During the downtime I invented a shreder shreder that shreds shreders in need of shreding after they have shreded the shreding materials.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    25474100-pink-orthodontic-pacifier-isolated-on-white.jpg
    This worked for about an hour.

When those scary feelings of abandonment returned I donned sack cloth and ashes. Then I rent them garments and burned my hair (on the sides).

Following all that I took 2 doggies for as 6 miler in the woods. Got rained on, went home and had breakfast. Restored sound to my new reformatted Win7 HD by finding an odd dialog box and set to default (who knew). Took a nap. Trying now to unhijack my search engine from Astromenda, but will take a Costco break and stock up on stuff b4 they close. Installing stuff from scratch comes with all sortsa hjjackers if you don't pay attention. Still can't get my Winxp printer to scan. Then I will catch up on the Sunday morn news shows (w/o David Gregory who I thought was the best thing since Tim Russert died). Finally, I will take an overdose of barbiturate and booze since i just remembered last nights fourth quarter. My life is very full right now. Robin Williams once said "life isn't for everyone."
    Wow! That sounds pretty bleak. Scratch that. I'l just take a shower.

Top Bottom