• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stang51d

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Centerpoint
    My 7 year old little girl has herself a pink Cricket .22. She loves that little thing, but has been lobbying for a sling for some time. And you guessed it, she wanted a pink one. The color, width and length made it a tough one. It took some looking around but at the last 1500 came across a guy making the bracelets in the way that we liked and had the pink and black cord so we got him to make us one. It came in the mail yesterday and she was more excited about that then what she was when I built her a ferris wheel that she can ride. We had to put it on and go right out and shoot it, bun only after she tried it on by looping it cross way across her shoulder. Lol

Buddy Hinson, Hinson cutlery in Noblesville did us a good job and I couldn't recomend him more.

I have pics but can't seem to load them on any hosting from my iPad.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    My girls found one just the other day.

They named him "CHIRPY" - What's yours called?

pinkkatydid.jpg

Stang51d

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 25, 2012
    Centerpoint
    She has been known to shoot these two, along with a 9mm Makarov, some other 22s, AKs, and even the PSL and 20ga. The last two are a little much for her. Lol

Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy
    Bought my daughter's pink stocked cricket about 3 weeks before she was born. She is 3 montha old today. At the last 1500 I bought the only pink, purple and gray Official Cricket gun case to be had for 20.00 for it. She currently has 1000 rounds of the Colibri .22 "primer" powered shells waiting on her. I am sure several thousand more will be bought and set aside before she is ready to shoot it.

Top Bottom