• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inccwchris

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Southside of Indiana
    I went into Elmores yesterday to look at holsters for my J-frame but unfortunately they did not have anything that was comfortable to me. So I kept looking around and wandering between the cases untill I spied a few old revolvers. While looking at them I noticed a Springfield XD-40 compact sitting on the shelf. To give a little background information, my first semi auto was an XDM 40 caliber full size. My mom's first semi auto was an XD-9C. She loves it, I love it and on those days where I wanted to carry a semi auto in a bit of deeper cover I would leave my XDM with her and borrow her XD-9C. I love that little gun and have been looking for one ever since my Mom got hers. The price tag was 375 plus tax so into layaway she went. Btw, when Mom found out I bought it her first reaction was to say good now you can stop borrowing my gun. lol

KCVP

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    I have a 4.5" .40 XDM that I carry, but it's a tag large. Good suggestion on the 9 compact. I may have to trade it in. Thanks for the post. :)

JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    If you are looking for a holster for a J frame Smith, I have been really lucky with some old OWB leather ones from Brauer Brothers. They are out of business, but I found one for my I frame (mini-J-Frame from the '40's) for pretty cheap, and I love it. They look great, they're well made, and can be had cheap.

Top Bottom