• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    You guys know I dig gadgets, especially flashlights.

One of the things I dislike about a lot of tactical lights is the all or nothing nature of most of them. Either that or having a multimode light that doesn't go full power without having to do 3 or motions to turn it on.

I've been using the M2R Warrior for a couple of months now and it's been a solid performer. 6 modes from 1 lumen to 1,500 lumens and the tail cap is a dedicated to full on. If you want the other modes you have to use the side button. IPX8 water rated and rechargeable.

For under $60 I can't think of a better light-
    https://goo.gl/4ft7ZA

<span class=" UFICommentActorAndBody"><span><span><span data-ft="{&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;K&quot;}"><span class="UFICommentBody">[video=youtube;Urm7TFZh6dQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urm7TFZh6dQ[/video]

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Thanks for the heads up. I've got a Baton and this looks like a heckova deal on a rechargeable upgrade. The $70 package for 2 o-lights is the way I went.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Just got it in the mail. WOW was that some fast shipping.

Havent got to use it yet, battery needs to charge. First impressions are that it fits nice and the hand and also I like that it sticks about an inch out of my pocket. I’m not too sure about this tailcap but we’ll see once I get the light charged and up and running. I do wish the lanyard hole was a little larger to run shock cord through it but I’m sure I can make it work.

Left to right. Fenix PD35 TAC, Surefire LX2 Lumamax and Olight M2R Warrior

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    The flashlight combo pack arrived today. It was smart to get that little light as I gave it to my wife and she didn't even question what was in the other package.

Overall, the engineering and finish are impressive. Nice sheath too. One issue I have so far is that the anodized surface is slippery. I used an alcohol impregnated lens cloth and to remove the oily surface coating...not much improvement. I will probably throw a couple of o-rings on the light body.

I'm not sure about the giant pocket clip either, but that is easily removable if it becomes annoying.

This is a great light for its size, however. Very very bright.

Top Bottom