• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Washington Gardens averages at least a couple shooting per year.

Point a gun at the police and win stupid prizes.

Original rumors said 50-60 shots fired.

One man shot and killed by Elkhart Police

WNDU News just gave an update the the person shot was Joseph Lee. He was wanted for shooting a sixteen year old in the face a coupe days ago. He must not have wanted to be taken alive. This guy was messed up in the head and caused severe pain for his ex-girlfriend and her family.

http://www.elkharttruth.com/news/cr...arently-targeting-ex-girlfriend-s-family.html

Last edited:

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I agree completely.

The 16 year boy that Joseph Lee shot was her husbands brother. Lee had burglarized their family’s home, vandalized their car, punched a relative in the face, set their garage on fire, and once tried to abduct her 9-year-old daughter from her elementary school.

Why this guy was still walking the streets blows me away. He should have been behind bars.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Score another win for Elkhart PD... not sure who draws down on 7 of them because they will shoot you.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    The shooting of the 16 y.o. was in my corner of town. Glad he is going to be ok. I did look at the perps FB page. He posted Sunday about this being his last ever post. He was ready to die. I don't know all of the details of his shooting but maybe it was suicide by cop.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    The original shooting of the 16 y.o. was just down the street from where I live along with a armed robbery one block over where some thugs held the home owners at gun point while they were on their porch and forced inside the home to be burglarized. Nothing like this has ever happened on this side of town but I realized these low lifes are unfortunately free to roam anywhere they please and spread stupid over the city.

The thought of going to prison should be enough to detour these idiots but I'm thinking their just not smart enough to think that far ahead. They live in the moment and think their something special because their so cool. Cool only goes so far till they eventually get caught or killed.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    10 officers are on adminastrative leave while ISP does the standard investigation. 7 were shooters and 3 were witnesses.
    I'm not sure how many we have in Elkhart but that has got to be a hurt on the EPD.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    10 officers are on adminastrative leave while ISP does the standard investigation. 7 were shooters and 3 were witnesses.
    I'm not sure how many we have in Elkhart but that has got to be a hurt on the EPD.

Wow. Never thought about that. Overtime for other EPD officers or maybe the county can help out?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Seems like the perp is costing taxpayers money even in death

If there is one adjective for criminality it is "selfishness".

If there is a term for Murders it is "super selfishness".

I. Me. Meye ______ (fill in the blank). It is all about them.

have to wonder ... how many of the 7 officers who fired actually hit the perp?

If the Chief is smart he will tell them 6.

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    If there is one adjective for criminality it is "selfishness".

If there is a term for Murders it is "super selfishness".

I. Me. Meye ______ (fill in the blank). It is all about them.

If the Chief is smart he will tell them 6.

And make all 7 think they are poor marksman???

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I work with a lady who lives in that Mishawaka neighborhood. She used to see the guy walking the her alley or the street. She knows the 16 yr olds mother and that lady was scared to death. She swore she was going to die before the police got him.

Glad the EPD ended that guy. Some people are just evil.

Top Bottom