Only in Indiana - (and maybe a few other places)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    There may be a few other gun friendly states in the country, but in all honesty, how many bars can you walk into that actually post signs ENCOURAGING patrons to carry.

Kudos to the Highway 10 Bar and Grill in North Judson. Sorry that the picture quality isn't that great.

The sign says "Gun Safety Rule #1 - Carry One!"

And next to the sign is yours truly, being a good patron and complying with the house rules! ;)

The Kimber sort of blends into my black shirt, but if you look close.....

gun%20safety%201_zpst3ol7plp.jpg

Very nice! I have a T-shirt with that on the back and it's my favorite shirt... :yesway:

Floivanus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 6, 2016
    La crosse
    The Oasis in San Pierre was giving out a free drink if you gave the bartender a pair of earplugs. Not sure if they're still doing that anymore or not.

One Shot One Kill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    Near The Dunes
    I grew up in Jud'son'. Redneck heaven, but I'll be damned if I didn't love getting off that bus, going inside to grab my shotgun, and going straight to squirrel hunting! I miss the country dearly...

My wife and I visit the Bluejay Cafe (every other weekend) and I open carry there everytime. I recommend them highly; good food and friendly people!

I too am a beer snob an can say Kirk, you will not find craft beers in the Judson bars, their idea of craft beer is Goose Island 312. The liquor store has a poor selection, but I was suprised that they had anything.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom