• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trav43

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2012
    Northern Shelby county
    I don't hear the name in here very often and wondered why??? I am wanting a fixed blade and don't intend on chopping up cars and such, more just a general duty woods knife. I really like the size as it is the same size (almost) as a ESEE 5 just not as heavy to carry. So what is the general opinion about Ontario based on price and such?

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    I have a Ontario RAT3, and RTAKII. I like the RAT, nice tough knife, and great sheath. The RTAKII, is a really nice knife too, but I rarely carry it, since the sheath is crap. Id like to get a kydex sheath for it, but it is hard to justify $60 for an $80 knife

RAMBOCAT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    Go for the ESEE 4. Not too big, not too small; but just right to get the job done. And best of all you can get it from the "KNIFE LADY" right here on INGO. And you won't get it faster or for a better price anywhere else!!

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I have the RAT1, RAT3, RTAK II, and the Blackbird from Ontario and I've been very pleased with them all. I also have some ESEE's which are great as well and to be honest I haven't been able to tell a difference in the quality. I know there may be a much better warranty from ESEE from what I've heard here, but overall I don't think you can go wrong with either.

:twocents:

Top Bottom