Exactly

hqdefault.jpg

grogie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wheeling Around Indy
    Keep an open mind and read some of the OC people's posts over time. Some of them see it as their mission to advance the gun rights movement by showing that decent responsible people are out there carrying firearms on a daily basis. They aren't shooting up schools. They aren't robbing convenience stores. They aren't angry people looking for an excuse to whip their gun out and wave it around. They feel that if people see that members of their community are carrying firearms without causing problems, it will change a lot of their attitudes. They will hopefully lose their fear of guns and gun owners.

Well said and above is the reason I support open carry. I think it's good for the general public to get more accustom to seeing good guys with guns hanging on their sides. I just knew a guy that did open carry and I think he did it because he thought it made him look tough. (I'm of course not accusing anyone here on INGO of doing that.)

MCrupe

Plinker
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Kendallville
    My family and I were at the Glenbrook Mall in Fort Wayne a few days ago, 2 young boys ages 9 and 8. We walked around the mall for 1 1/2 hours while I was OCing the entire time

without incident. We were on our way out when I noticed two security guards ahead of us eyeballing me. As we passed them they got in the crowd behind us and followed until

there was a large opening in the hallway and stopped us. They said that I was not allowed to carry a firearm in the mall. I replied that I was not breaking any laws and there was

nothing posted at the entrance we came in through (the apple glen food court). The guards said that it is clearly posted in the 'code of conduct' posted at every main entrance. I

told them we were on our way out anyway so I don't mind leaving. They both followed us to the exit where we parked where a third and fourth guard where waiting. I thought

that was overkill seeing how I was willing to leave and had my wife and two young children with me. As we exited my wife and I both looked for the "code of conduct" posting and

could not see it. It was a very unpleasant encounter for myself and my family. I will do my best not to ever shop there again. On a side note the wife and I go to TGIFridays

and Red Robin often and I ALWAYS OC in both places and have never had any problems.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    My family and I were at the Glenbrook Mall in Fort Wayne a few days ago, 2 young boys ages 9 and 8. We walked around the mall for 1 1/2 hours while I was OCing the entire time

without incident. We were on our way out when I noticed two security guards ahead of us eyeballing me. As we passed them they got in the crowd behind us and followed until

there was a large opening in the hallway and stopped us. They said that I was not allowed to carry a firearm in the mall. I replied that I was not breaking any laws and there was

nothing posted at the entrance we came in through (the apple glen food court). The guards said that it is clearly posted in the 'code of conduct' posted at every main entrance. I

told them we were on our way out anyway so I don't mind leaving. They both followed us to the exit where we parked where a third and fourth guard where waiting. I thought

that was overkill seeing how I was willing to leave and had my wife and two young children with me. As we exited my wife and I both looked for the "code of conduct" posting and

could not see it. It was a very unpleasant encounter for myself and my family. I will do my best not to ever shop there again. On a side note the wife and I go to TGIFridays

and Red Robin often and I ALWAYS OC in both places and have never had any problems.

Was this one of them "guards" you speak of?

paul-blart.jpg

Top Bottom