Open-carry-Indiana could give gun-owners a bad name.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    I'm sorry but these people look like idiots. Walking around at the low ready in your cool camies is not the way to shine light on this. Open Carry demo's like this do more to hinder progress than anything else. Just my 2c

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    NSFW, language!

Thanks for the warning.

I may not like what you have on your t-shirt but i'll defend your right to wear it, NOT. These LIBERAL gun owners are idiots. Stinkin' pot stirring troll.

Bung

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    Anderson
    Calls me a "butter *****" (he really needs a new insult) then bans me from the page for sharing this here. Nice liberal tactics. Of course the best way to deal with someone that doesn't agree (and tries to start a real debate instead of hurling the same tired insult) is to ban them from your page while insulting them at the same time so they have no way of replying to your comment.

I don't know if you guys made comments, if you did they appear to be gone along with my comments.

Bung

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    Anderson
    Maybe some of us should show up to his next event to give them all tips on how to properly carry a weapon. Then he can cuss at us and ban us from whatever city he is in.

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.6%
    40   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    We have the freedom to flip people off, never shower, eat bugs, or wear our underwear outside our clothes. Just because we have the freedom to do something doesn't mean it's a good idea!

dibdee83

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    indiana
    I hate seeing stuff like this. Im not an open carry guy myself but open carry is fine unless you lose your mind trying to make a point.

drop45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    My empire of dirt
    "He said that the black people could do it too". DROP THE WEAPON, DROP THE WEAPON....ON THE GROUND, PUT YOUR FACE IN THE GROUND......WHAT THE **** YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? "That white boy said I can do it too".

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I guess I'm missing the point they're trying to make. OC Texas had tangible value as OC of handguns was not allowed. What is the point of this? I'm a big fan of OC but Indiana is already an OC state? I haven't watched the video but I'm thinking it's not gonna clear anything up for me.

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    I guess I'm missing the point they're trying to make. OC Texas had tangible value as OC of handguns was not allowed. What is the point of this? I'm a big fan of OC but Indiana is already an OC state? I haven't watched the video but I'm thinking it's not gonna clear anything up for me.

I went to their Facebook page and I'm still confused as to what they want to accomplish. They mention Constitutional Carry. I'm not sure what carrying rifles and shotguns has to do with Constitutional Carry.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I couldn't even post a question asking them what actions they have taken to advance Constitutional carry in the legislature.

Top Bottom