• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Well would anyone be interested in having an OC event at my cigar lounge in Schererville?

We are having a cigar night, the second Thursday of June. I could turn that into an INGO/Open Carry/Cigar Night if people are interested.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I've never seen it in cedar lake, but once in gary and once in merrillville

:dunno:I live in Cedar Lake and I don't CC, unless I'm wearing a coat. I OC at Zips, Harryo's, BP, Cedar Lake Kitchen, County Market, while I'm doing yard work, etc. OC pretty much all the time unless traveling to or from work (work in IL). But got my license about a year and a half ago, and been OC'ing since then.

Although I normally just cary a little snubbie with me. It might be time to start OC'ing the Sig.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    :dunno:I live in Cedar Lake and I don't CC, unless I'm wearing a coat. I OC at Zips, Harryo's, BP, Cedar Lake Kitchen, County Market, while I'm doing yard work, etc. OC pretty much all the time unless traveling to or from work (work in IL). But got my license about a year and a half ago, and been OC'ing since then.

Although I normally just cary a little snubbie with me. It might be time to start OC'ing the Sig.

But andy you DON'T live in NWI. You are in Cedar Lake *cough* the boonies *cough* we all know that once you get past US-30 going south and I-65 going EAST you have left NWI. After all within *that* area only the "popo" and "gangbangers" carry guns. :laugh: Not to mention all the Ds that keep ellecting idiot Pete live there! :faint:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    HAHA, I forgot, I live in Cedartuckey, Not Cedar Lake. Fits me well though, even when I lived in Chicago all my friends used to call me a redneck. I do however OC north of US-30, and I ain't no gangbanger, haha. As for the Pete thing, you got me there. haha.

Last edited:

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Hey i live in cedar-john darn it. and the thirty line is more like the ghetto line. :) im up for a oc day though. and man i love that cedar lake kitchen. mmmmmmmmm yummie im hungry now. :(

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Several years of OC'ing all over NW Indiana. Hammond, Highland, Munster, Merillville, Scherville, Portage, Hobart, Valpo... You just aren't looking close enough.

Lots of us OC all the time up here.

workinman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    NWI
    last time i've seem OC anywhere is actually at Walmart in valpo of all places! the guy was shopping with his kids with an HK on his hip.

Unoid

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    In the 17 years i've lived in NWI, I've only twice seen an open carrier that wasn't a police officer. It truly is concealed or nothing in this area (st. john, schererville, highland, crown point)

WTF you talking about conrad. I OC all over there!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom