• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    This open letter to the CT State Police concerning the non registering of "assault weapons" is pretty much a warning to not attempt anything rash. The author relates the possibilities of bloodshed and the makings of a new civil war. He also implies that retaliation may be enacted against those who perpetrated unconstitutional laws on the citizens of CT and broader actions nationwide. While I applaud those gun owners who resisted registration, I think this should be expedited to the US Supreme Court to head off any forced conclusion or escalation. I fully understand where the author is coming from and realize that when people are getting pushed they will push back, and hard! Let us hope that the LEO's and Fed's in CT have some very prudent people in charge. Also that people need to change those politicians that passed these laws the next time around because it is happening all over county! :dunno:

Sipsey Street Irregulars: An Open Letter to the Men and Women of the Connecticut State Police: You are NOT the enemy (UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO BE.)

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I'm not certain that we're not coming to the place where even the Supreme Court's decisions will be acceptable to our citizens if they contradict what the Second Amendment plainly says. I hope the current efforts at confiscation and registration in the northeastern states will become examples for the rest of the nation of how NOT to create good law for the protection of our citizenry.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm not certain that we're not coming to the place where even the Supreme Court's decisions will be acceptable to our citizens if they contradict what the Second Amendment plainly says. I hope the current efforts at confiscation and registration in the northeastern states will become examples for the rest of the nation of how NOT to create good law for the protection of our citizenry.

I'm not certain that we're not already AT the place where even the Supreme Court's decisions will be acceptable to anti-gun activists if the SCOTUS ruling contradicts what they want.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Unfortunately these types of letters are probably going to have the opposite effect. Someones going to have to be made an example of, the CT government is not going to put up with this flouting of their law for long.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Wow, that was quite a letter. Scares me to think of the potential as described.

People have to get off their collective butts, leave their TVs and iPads for a bit and VOTE for crying out loud. Get rid of some of these freedom stealing freeloaders the legal way.

silverspoon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Bloomfield
    It's pretty easy for someone in Alabama to write such a letter to the Connecticut state police. It's probably a good thing he doesn't reside in Connecticut and I'd wager he doesn't travel there anytime soon.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Apparently several people have requested a copy sent to their respective State Police Agencies starting with NY. I'm sure it will be with all the gun grabbing states shortly. It bears watching that's for sure.

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    Being necessary for the security of a FREE state, the RIGHT of the people to keep and bear arms, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. Not sure why it seems like all the politicos cant seem to understand plain simple English, but maybe they need a refresher course.

Gunner

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I'm not certain that we're not coming to the place where even the Supreme Court's decisions will be NOT acceptable to our citizens if they contradict what the Second Amendment plainly says. I hope the current efforts at confiscation and registration in the northeastern states will become examples for the rest of the nation of how NOT to create good law for the protection of our citizenry.

What a time to leave out a critical word. Changed the whole thrust of my comment.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    This thread is closed.
    ANY post suggesting or advocating civil war, inciting violence against the government or any other similar post will not be tolerated and will be summarily deleted. This forum is presented (for free) to the members of this board and the owner has asked that posts of that nature not be made.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom