• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • enaid8991

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2015
    Vincennes
    I have the Flash Bang for my Kimber Solo. Honestly, I struggle with it. I'm a 36 A and even with a with a VS Bombshell bra (which is padded like crazy) I can't mange to get the stupid thing to stay put. I think it's a great concept and ladies that have larger busts may have better luck. I wear it when I absolutely have to, but I am constantly re-arranging due to slippage. I'm having pretty good luck with my belly band. I find that I can use it wearing just about anything. Skirts, jeans, yoga pants. I have my eye on a corset holster. Pretty much the same concept as the belly band, but geared more for a woman's shape.

Thanks for your input! Im 42DD and worry that it will be uncomfortable. I guess I should just buy one and try it and have a cc purse as a backup. I'm not sure about the belly band but may research that too!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Thanks for your input! Im 42DD and worry that it will be uncomfortable. I guess I should just buy one and try it and have a cc purse as a backup. I'm not sure about the belly band but may research that too!

I am the same size and had no problem with comfort. It was the unholstering/holstering that I had an issue with.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Thanks for that! Since I'm so undecided I think I'm getting one of each! Guess I'll bread the news to my significant other since he is willing to pay...lol

I bought my flashbang from Sportsman's Guide, and they also have a good selection of CC purses. They let me return my flashbang with no problem when I was not happy with it.

Top Bottom