• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BuckeyeBrad

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    THE Ville
    Made mention of this on another thread. Thought I would start my own. What do you guys and gals think of the GAP round. I really like the idea of having a true sub-compact Glock .45 (39). But have really been hesitant to pull the trigger so to speak because of it's higher cost and somewhat limited availabiliy compared to the .45 ACP. Any thoughts or opinions much appreciated.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    i buy my gap rounds via online purchase for less than i do 45 acp. 170 bucks gets me 500 rounds of gap. not expensive really. the gap round and firearms are actually one of the more accurate glocks out there as far as i am concerned. the 200 grain rounds actually carry over more ft /lb than a 45 acp. if the thought of a glock 39 or 38 still has you wondering, then try the feel of the new XD-S in your hand and stick with the ACP round. :)

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    If I had the money, I'd buy one in a second. I like the idea of it and everyone I've talked to that has one loves it. I wouldnt worry about the cost of ammo too much. You can find it online for about the same as 45 ACP, or I used to be able to in the past. Go for it.

Top Bottom