• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    I am trying to put together a wish list for a new rig and I was looking for actual real world feedback about different Mag Pouches / Mag holders.

Let me know if your experience with these or any others.

Thanks,

TJ

ITW Fastmags..

FastMag.jpg

SOE Rallyman Pouches
    ralleyman.jpg

ICE Quick Draw Pouches

m4kydexsingle.jpg

VooDoo Tactical

71.jpg

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    I have no experience with the pouches you listed. I run Spectergear UMP (Universal Mag Pouches) on my plate carrier, and an HSGI Taco and Eagle FB pistol mag pouches on my belt. I like the Specter UMPs because they can carry 1 or 2 AR mags, an AK mag, or a Saiga-12 mag with no adjustment or modification needed. The Taco is nice on the belt for the same reason, but is a pain in the ass to install and has bungee cord hanging all over the outside (potential to get caught/tangled/broken).

What are you going to use your rig for? Competition? LE duty? SHTF/Zombies?

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I rock an ITW fast mag on my duty belt. I like it. Holds the mag tight, but not too tight. I will say that when I went to but a double pistol mag on top of it, I had to do some engineering.It works though.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    They don't have standard size mounting for molle attachments, they are proprietary to only mount fast pistol mag pouches to them. I didn't want to use the fast pistol mag pouches. I did a little trimming and got it to work with no problems.

Sand-Dragon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    LaPorte County
    If you can go to a military surplus store and grab up some of the Vietnam era mag holders, get them! They work wonderfully and they're tougher than most of most of the newer gear you'll see nowadays. In my opinion.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Have you looked at the "Tenspeed " pouches from , I believe, Blue Force Gear? Got one 20 rd AR and a double pistol mag on my war belt I'm setting up. Using a 4 mag "vest" carrier from them also. Seems to work fine for a grab and go kit along with a trauma kit, hydration bladder,multi-tool pouch and rolled up dump pouch along with the holster of your choice. Wanted something light and it's pretty low profile.:twocents:

Bob

Top Bottom