• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Remember guys, if your lady picks out a gun it is not a joint decision, it is her decision. The only time you should have any say is if it is a gun that is known to have problems. Then you may want to suggest that she try something else and explain why.

Just be glad you aren't with an anti.

Really?
    My wife asked my advice and we went and handled several differant ones. and she picked the one she liked from a selection of quality guns.

Joint Decision in my books

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Im looking for a good hangun for my fiance. I showed her several and she seemed to like the S&W Sigma. Anyone have any reviews??

FWIW - I own one in .40 cal.. It's at the gunsmith's right now getting a trigger job. Worse trigger on any semi-auto, that I've ever shot. Long, heavy, and gritty!!! Hopefully, they'll be able to clean that up a bit. :dunno:

Ergonomically and functionally, they are fine. The triggers just suck!!! :yesway:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/8943-ks_and_e_-_darrel_made_me_do_it.html

:cheers:

Last edited:

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    Really?
    My wife asked my advice and we went and handled several differant ones. and she picked the one she liked from a selection of quality guns.

Sounds more like an advisory board discussion, then an Executive Decision to me :twocents:

dclaarjr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Fremont, Ohio
    Really?

She asked your advice, but she chose the one she liked. She made the decision. I did not say that there was a problem in giving advice if asked.

angelfire

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    westside indy
    well i will say that one of my first guns that i shot wasnot a regular gun it was a machine gun it was a little scary at first but once i shot that i knew i could probably shoot just about anything really but i carry andshoot a taurus ultralite and i love it it is so lite weight sometimes you dont even realize your carrying it

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    If a lady will buy a gun the same way she buys shoes, she'll usually be fine with it.....
    Proper stance, grip and trigger pull will allow shooting most any handgun. But it's pretty difficult (my opinion) to learn, or teach "comfort" that doesn't already exist.

outlaw2842

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    my wife carries a keltec p3at380.shes loves it.tried to get her to try different calibers but she always goes back to that 380

jason conley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    WEST SIDE OF INDY
    Any gun is better than no gun. The sigma series is not built for target shooting the trigger is really bad but the accuracy is good with some serious trigger control and your tongue sticking out.

Top Bottom