• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    ok. so, i never really liked my Eotech xps 2-0 on my PS90, and with everything thats going on, I am looking for something to go on it. The Aimpoint Micro looks promising, just kinda expensive, and im wondering about ease of use. It looks rather small, i dont know if that is an issue or not. One thing i did like a lot about the eotech is how large the window was, and dont have to keep a cheek weld in order to be able to have a proper sight picture. What are some other CQB weapon sights that i should be looking at, and what do people have that they really like?

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Aimpoint has always been king of that mound. Many companies have tried to take that crown, but none have been successful. My personal favorite money is not a issue red dot is the T1 micro. I don't think the smaller sight window will have any effect on your shooting what so ever after the first mag. It MIGHT take 1 mag to get usto it.

cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    I'm concerned with the Micros small glass area. I like the Trijicon MRO after someone else told
    me about it however. I really liked how wide and big the EOTechs field was though.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I've run a T1 since shortly after they were released and I've never felt handicapped by the size of the tube. If anything, I feel that I see better with it than I did with a larger Aimpoint since the body of the optic takes up so little of my field of view. The good news is there is no wrong answer and like so many things in the firearms/accessories world, it's all subjective.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    i've been using aimpoint pro's for a few years now and really like them but i'm looking to try out a 1x-6x scope in the near future

I love the PRO but it's way too big for a PS90 IMO.

I have the factory optic built into the rail for mine, if I didn't have that I'd be looking at either Micro or maybe a Mepro Trudot RDS.

you won't be hampered at all by the tube size OP. Your face will be so close it won't matter. :yesway:

milton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    I have a H-1 micro and a MRO, I don't know that I could pick one over the other, but both are simply awesome red dots.

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    I would go with the micro on the ps. The pro is really nice but its bigger. I like eotechs but wont buy one. Most of the training schools dont recommend them. They say that the eotechs break down way more often than aimpoints.. The rds is like the eotech but i dont know much about it.

Top Bottom