• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ncthorn

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    Well guys, after being out of the gun game for a few months here at school I have decided to kick my summer shooting off right by ordering a Beretta M9 from Bud's Gun Shop. I had planned to buy a handgun on my 21st birthday, but that did not happen. Now almost 6 months later, I am finally getting my first. I plan to get my LTCH when I get back to Terre Haute and can't wait to pick up a new shooting skill after having shot military style rifles for the past 2 years. I can't wait to start shooting again!

I will be sure to post pics when I get it in my hands! (although everyone has seen an M9 before I am sure)

What was everyone else's first sidearm?

Augustine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2012
    South Bend
    Congrats on the order. I'm up at Notre Dame as well. My first was my Glock 23.

If you're around ND and want to go shooting some time, let me know.

sampo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2012
    Owen County
    Good choice. I can't remember my first gun. My very first quality gun, which I still have is a Colt Double Eagle 10mm. I bought it for...wait for it...$459 @ Albro's back in 1990 in Beech Grove.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Very cool!

First gun I purchased was a Colt King Cobra 6" stainless 357 ... I traded it along time ago, as well as several others since.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    Very nice first pistol choice!

My first was a S&W SW99 in .40 cal. Can't say I really enjoyed that one. Everytime I pulled the trigger it would bite my trigger finger.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Well guys, after being out of the gun game for a few months here at school I have decided to kick my summer shooting off right by ordering a Beretta M9 from Bud's Gun Shop. I had planned to buy a handgun on my 21st birthday, but that did not happen. Now almost 6 months later, I am finally getting my first. I plan to get my LTCH when I get back to Terre Haute and can't wait to pick up a new shooting skill after having shot military style rifles for the past 2 years. I can't wait to start shooting again!

I will be sure to post pics when I get it in my hands! (although everyone has seen an M9 before I am sure)

What was everyone else's first sidearm?

Congratulations on purchasing one of the very best handguns made! :rockwoot:

(To answer your question, my first handgun was a Model 1917 Colt .45 ACP revolver. That was shortly after the Spanish-American War! ;) )

John Wayne

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Congrats on your purchase!

My first was a glock 21
    Most recent purchase is a Springfield XD 45 4" service model

Top Bottom