• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hurley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Georgetown, IN
    The place was pretty busy, but nothing like it has been in the last month or so. The gun cases were about half full at best. I did see a few ARs, but the prices are still very steep. They had a DPMS AP4 carbine priced at $1,200. It caught my eye because it was the exact same model I bought last April for $950 including tax.

The had some Lake City green tip 5.56 ammo in 100 round baggies, yes baggies. They were going for $89.95 per baggie, limit two. Needles to say, the bin was full. I won't spend $.90 per round for something I paid $.43 cents a round for last April, and that included an ammo can.

They had a few bulk packs of 22LR, CCI I believe 375 rounds for $29.95 per box, limit two. Insane!

The guys there a pretty nice, but until the panic buying is completely behind us, and their prices return to reality, I am afraid I am going to have to keep my cash in my pocket.

:soapbox:

RugerDrew

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Madison County
    I was in Louisville for the weekend and decided to visit Orion Arms in Clarksville, for the first time.

They have a great shop.

Lots of stock on handguns, long guns and they also had a lot of AR's on the rack.
    I picked up some illusive 22lr amo, along with some other things.

The store was busy, lots of people making purchases. The guys were very friendly, took time to talk and made sure I had everything I needed.

Great experience, and I'll definately be back when I'm in the area.

Top Bottom