• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDude

Shooter
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    I actually think customer service has improved over the years. When 111 gunshop was around I very rarely went.
    Prices have definately improved but the one thing I dont like is the "Blue form" I have to fill out. I highly doubt its gonna save you from liabilty and then it being completed (The top section w/firearm info) by the employee in my abscense is unacceptable. Really guys, isnt a 4473 enough?!?!

Boomstick

Expert
    Feb 11, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    I actually think customer service has improved over the years. When 111 gunshop was around I very rarely went.
    Prices have definately improved but the one thing I dont like is the "Blue form" I have to fill out. I highly doubt its gonna save you from liabilty and then it being completed (The top section w/firearm info) by the employee in my abscense is unacceptable. Really guys, isnt a 4473 enough?!?!

Sadly there is a reason for that form that comes from way back in the day, ("Blue form", is out simple CYA form that says you arent planning to hurt yourself, use the firearm for illegal purposes, etc) but if it makes you feel any better we never fill out the top section, it stays with your 4473 (which does have the gun info) then if another situtation happens where we need it we can go ahead and add everything, lukily in the 9 years I have been here we have never needed it!!
    Glad to see the kind words, the group of people we have working here now really takes customer service personal and try to be the best.

TheDude

Shooter
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    Sadly there is a reason for that form that comes from way back in the day, ("Blue form", is out simple CYA form that says you arent planning to hurt yourself, use the firearm for illegal purposes, etc) but if it makes you feel any better we never fill out the top section, it stays with your 4473 (which does have the gun info) then if another situtation happens where we need it we can go ahead and add everything, lukily in the 9 years I have been here we have never needed it!!
    Glad to see the kind words, the group of people we have working here now really takes customer service personal and try to be the best.

Fair enough. Keep up the great selection.:yesway:

ItIsWhatItIs

Plinker
    Jan 11, 2012
    Yay! See y'all there! Hey, Chris, can you tell me how to get in contact with your LEO division for some body armor??

Boomstick

Expert
    Feb 11, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    G34s are on hand, 9mm ammo will be on sale, but we sell Glock everyday at contract minimum already...BUT.........every purchase you make will qualify you for either a $1000 or a $500 gift certificate.........

Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    Scratch what I said about if I'm not busy or forget. I'm def gonna be there and gonna spend some money :) To skip (class) or not to skip (class)? That is the question. Ok, enough Shakespeare :)

Top Bottom