• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Hello! The man was cooped up with several wives and not really able to have the guys over to watch the game.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I would be depressed too if i knew that the entire civilized world wanted my mounted head hanging on the wall.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Maybe he became depressed after the billions of dollars the CIA gave him ran out. Bin Laden is a U.S. asset. The CIA helped him create Al Qaeda, funded them, trained them, and radicalized them. On record.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Maybe he became depressed after the billions of dollars the CIA gave him ran out. Bin Laden is a U.S. asset. The CIA helped him create Al Qaeda, funded them, trained them, and radicalized them. On record.

lets also not forget that he basically succeeded in what he set out to do. Sure we 'killed" him but the price we are still paying is much higher than one mans life.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    You there! Quit with the facts! Nothing to see here citizens.

Mindless myrmidons will believe anything, especially if they're predisposed to see conspiracies behind every curtain. There wasn't a single "fact" in Rambone's comment, just a semi-religious belief in the evils of the US gummint.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Mindless myrmidons will believe anything, especially if they're predisposed to see conspiracies behind every curtain. There wasn't a single "fact" in Rambone's comment, just a semi-religious belief in the evils of the US gummint.

Except it's all true. We financed his people when the Soviets went into Afghanistan. We supplied money, weapons, training, and propaganda to most of the Middle East. We're now fighting the monster we had a hand in making. :rolleyes:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

"No facts," he says. Denial is a stinky cologne, Blackhawk. This isn't exactly some recent development in American history. But it is widely ignored by the religious supporters of the Federal Government.

Who is Osama Bin Laden? | BBC News
    "...Bin Laden left Saudi Arabia in 1979 to fight against the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. The Afghan jihad was backed with American dollars and had the blessing of the governments of Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. He received security training from the CIA itself."

Who Is Osama Bin Laden? | Forbes
    "...[Osama bin Laden] received military and financial assistance from the intelligence services of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and the United States."

Osama Bin Laden: Profile of a Terror Leader | ABC News
    "In the 1980s, bin Laden left his comfortable Saudi home for Afghanistan to participate in the Afghan jihad, or holy war, against the invading forces of the Soviet Union - a cause that, ironically, the United States funded, pouring $3 billion into the Afghan resistance via the CIA."

Resistance fighters learned jihad from U.S. textbooks
    In the twilight of the Cold War, the United States spent millions of dollars to supply Afghan schoolchildren with textbooks filled with violent images and militant Islamic teachings, part of covert attempts to spur resistance to the Soviet occupation. The primers, which were filled with talk of jihad and featured drawings of guns, bullets, soldiers and mines, have served since then as the Afghan school system's core curriculum. Even the Taliban used the American-produced books, though the radical movement scratched out human faces in keeping with its strict fundamentalist code.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Depressed, huh? I have a cure for that ailment. Take two of these.

ShowImage.jpg

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Close but not quite. I heard it was because he didn't get to spend any time with last year's Saudi Goat Beauty Contest winner. Who can blame him there ;)

3078.jpg

you know i was totally gonna make a goat comment but then i thought it might go against the rules some how............ THANK YOU SIR!

jake

Top Bottom