OSUT#256 - Easter Bunny, Solar Eclipse...what's next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Looks at his monitor. Nope I do not need glasses.

You could opt for a 50in monitor, instead of new glasses too :)

Ok...sigh. I should get this done as well. Yesterday when reading at the park words got a bit blurry after about half an hour. I wore glasses before 2019 when I hiked the AT, after I seemed to not need them at all. Some aspect of that hike had restored my vision(I even had it tested). Alas whatever effect that hike had seems to be fading.

6 more Mondays and school is out.
    Time to go for a walk.

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Opened a box of dried coconut I bought couple days ago. Love coconut, but not the shredded much.
    These are big chunks, but it is sweetened! So sweet it is like candy. Not what I had in mind.

My dad used to bring one home sometimes and a ceremony began, finish de-fuzzing it, get down to the bone and crack it open, try some coconut milk, chew until my jaws ached, etc.

This box is very disappointing, way too sweet!

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Opened a box of dried coconut I bought couple days ago. Love coconut, but not the shredded much.
    These are big chunks, but it is sweetened! So sweet it is like candy. Not what I had in mind.

My dad used to bring one home sometimes and a ceremony began, finish de-fuzzing it, get down to the bone and crack it open, try some coco milk, etc.

This box is very disappointing, way too sweet!
    I remember trying coconut milk as a kid. No doubt inspired by Gilligan's Island, I talked Dad into getting one from the grocery and drilling into it. Blecch!! It was not what I was expecting at all. Almost had a "chemical" taste to it. Hard to describe, but I know I didn't like it. :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ran the "troubleshooter" thingy on the wifi. It said it was not configured to connect automatically (although I think it was). Had the troubleshooter set it to do that and it thinks that resolved the problem, so we shall see. I'm skeptical.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom