OSUT#256 - Easter Bunny, Solar Eclipse...what's next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I just finished some random errands.
    On the way back I saw something that caused me to yell out my open window to pedestrians as I was stopped at a light in front of the courthouse.

Three lawyers were trying to cross after lunch, punching the crosswalk buttons, each one did so and had to comment about (*) who knows but they were indicating the traffic signal, crosswalk, laughing, pointing again, punching the buttons, one-upping each other, having a time.
    Pretty obvious they were making fun of Noblesville's quaint little set up.

In my best, snaggle tooth redneck way, I hollered out my window, "You guys just made my day! I love to see lawyers arguing with a signpost!"

One of them laughed out loud, they all smiled and waved.
    I'm still grinning.
    :laugh:

Last edited:

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    hello Hardscrable. Crazy that you got an inch down there and here was basically zilch.
    It happens. Many times during my farm years it would happen but I was always the one getting skipped if I wanted/needed rain. And the opposite, got rain when I absolutely didn’t want any.

Yesterday we happened to be on the edge of the severe storm cells as they formed and travelled SW to NE. The rain was straight down, very large drops, and a ton of it all at once. The inlet channel beside me was the same color as the gravel road across from me. All from the run off produced by deluge.

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Looks like the weather threat is breaking up before it gets here, acording to the radar glance I just did.

If so, I might have to push for a firepit night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom